LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Possible new start.

So around august i am scheduled to move to Lake Tahoe for college if all goes well and I get accepted. I'm moving there with a single close friend who I've yet to tell about my Trans side. Over here in San Antonio i have told a very small handful of people but I am fearful of being more open because when my grandma found out (By evesdropping on me no less) She has treated me worse ever since, so i fear if I am more open she'll treat me even worse and I cant handle it. Anyway, When i move to Tahoe I'm considering starting a new life, telling people right off the bat that I'm trans, after I've told my friend. I've always wanted to stop living in fear of peoples opinions, and since my grandma wont be there to treat me bad at home, even if people didn't like it I wouldn't have to interact with them on a regular basis. I was hoping to get some thoughts and opinions on weather this is a good idea or not, because frankly I'm still scared. I have till august to decide weather or not I am gonna be open, so if you have any advice please let me know! Thank you so much.

I found out that living my life for me as me has made me much happier. A few years ago I sat down 1 night told all my friends I'm bi I wear diapers and I'm happy. Yea it was a tough thing to do. I live my life for me not them. I made new friends quickly and kept a few understanding friends . It worked out for me . Best of luck to you.

It's not fair to your friend to 'spring' something like this on them when they are planning on living with a different 'you' :( Do live as yourself but be considertate of those who are in and will be drawn into your life. Give them a chance to decide whether they want to be along on your ride or whether they would rather do their thing without you. If they are a good person and a true friend there's probably nothing to worry about but if they back out of the roomie deal you both might not make it through.

It's not fair to your friend to 'spring' something like this on them when they are planning on living with a different 'you' :( Do live as yourself but be considertate of those who are in and will be drawn into your life. Give them a chance to decide whether they want to be along on your ride or whether they would rather do their thing without you. If they are a good person and a true friend there's probably nothing to worry about but if they back out of the roomie deal you both might not make it through.

I'm glad you took my advice in the friendly manner which I intended it :) I mentioned it only because of a somewhat similar experience I lived through that left me looking for a place to stay when I was neither expecting it or prepared for it :o One does not need to have such problems added to the workload you'll be dealing with in college!

I'm glad you took my advice in the friendly manner which I intended it :) I mentioned it only because of a somewhat similar experience I lived through that left me looking for a place to stay when I was neither expecting it or prepared for it :o One does not need to have such problems added to the workload you'll be dealing with in college!