LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A weekend in diapers

Hello all- this is my first attempt at a diaper story, it is based purely on my desires. If you enjoyed it tell me, and any criticism is welcome! Thank you!

A weekend in diapers

I sat at my computer in a cozy, comfortable diaper which I had bought from my local convenience store. My hands were shaking with anxiety from the email I was about to send. The email detailed a sort of vacation I had decided to take at an Adult Baby mommy, Julie's, house; to be her baby for the weekend.

It contained what I was comfortable with, what I wanted to try during my three day weekend, and a few questions such as what would I need to bring, etc. I mentioned in the email I was very into being both wet and messy, controlled, dominated over, and I had also added in I wanted no way out, no safe word, no escape.

With trembling fingers I clicked 'send' with my mouse. It brought flashbacks of a time that was not too long ago, but felt like ages. It reminded me of my first real desire to wear diapers. I was 8 years old, at a shopping mall with my mother. I was walking with her inside the mall, and told her I needed to use the restroom. I released hold of her hand and walked into the bathroom.

As I walked into the bathroom I heard a loud thud. I investigated further and saw it was the sound of a fold out diaper changing station. Still curious by the sound, I looked on the table and saw a boy who looked not much older than me, with a crimson red face and a woman who must've been his mother standing over him, diapering him up tight with disposables and clear, clean plastic panties.

I then realized I must've been staring for far too long, as his mother straightened her posture, turned around and asked in an annoyed and sharp tone: "Did your mother not teach you it's rude to stare? Or do you want to be up on this table next?" I said I was sorry, and felt bad for the kid, although secretly I did want to be up on the table, strapped down while being diapered up all safe and secure.

I finished peeing and flushed, washed my hands and walked out of there, with a new desire flooding my mind. The desire to be under control, diapered, not of my own will. Later that night I took a wad of toilet paper and pressed it in between my legs, and immediately realized I love the feeling of something rubbing up against my privates.

This last thought brought me to my current situation as I reached down and touched my crotch, feeling the elastic waistband of my thick, now wet diaper I had on.

The next day I woke up, and checked my computer. I saw an email from Julia, saying that she would be expecting me the next week, and that if I really did not want a safe word it was okay with her. She agreed to all my fantasies that I requested. I was ecstatic. I could hardly wait, and luckily the day went by like a blur, as I only had a few chores and some paperwork from my job to finish. I became engaged in a book then checked the clock. It was 10:00! Time had flown by! I jumped in bed, and before you know it, I was fast asleep.

It was a Sunday, late morning before my three day weekend of babying. Seeing as it was 9:30, and she was expecting me around noon, I got into my car and left. The entire care ride I was nervous as all hell. I wondered if I would enjoy it, if the punishments would be painful, and considered turning around and going home out of fear, but stuck with the journey.

I reached my destination. I could literally hear my heart beating and pounding in my chest, my hands began to sweat. I went up to the door, took a deep breath, and knocked. The door opened, and I picked my head up, and saw my fears and anxiety soon vanish. In the house stood a cute girl in her late twenties, with medium length blond hair, and a large smile. I felt at home. She spoke up:

"Hi! You must be Connor. Look I know you are nervous, but I am going to be professional before we start."

I replied: "Thank you ma'am"

She spoke up again: "Well, why don't you come on inside, so we may begin."

I walked in the house, smelling the fresh aroma of diapers, baby powder, and a sweet smelling perfume. As soon as I could take it all in, her tone changed immediately. I was ordered to take off all my clothes and shoes, which I did. She folded them up, put them in a bag, and placed them and my shoes into a cubby by the door. "Won't be needing those for a while now will we." She chided. I felt a firm swat on my ass, as I was led to a room that contained a pillory, a sort of bench, and a table. That was all I could get my eyes on before I felt a cloth go around my head. Blindfolded, Julia took my hand and walked me in a direction, then ordered me to bend over with my hands out in front of me. My torso hit a plush surface, and she told me to stick my hands out over the surface. I felt a metallic, cold surface run over my left and them right wrist, and then my left and right ankle as well. She then told me to open my mouth as wide as I could, fearing a punishment I obliged. I felt something go into my mouth, muffling my speech, and the blindfold was removed.

In front of me was a mirror, with which I could see everything. I was bent over a bench, my legs perpendicular to the floor, my body almost parallel to the floor. My feet were shackled to the floor and my hands cuffed underneath the bench. In my mouth was a ball gag. I could see her in the mirror, behind me with a paddle; my large butt the perfect spanking target. She swung the paddle, smacking my ass with all her force. I yelped behind the gag.

She spoke up saying: "did you not see my clear instructions in the email to show up diapered?"

Another sharp smack with the paddle.

"Answer me little boy."

Another two smacks with her bare hand. She then took the gag out of my mouth, and I said "No"

"No? No what? I think it's time we layed down some rules."

The gag was placed back in my mouth, and she spanked my bare, now probably red, bottom 5 times with her hand. Then she spoke up.

"There is a chart in another room containing smiley face stickers and frowny face stickers. This is your rewards and punishments chart. You can have a smiley face for a good deed, a frowny face for a bad one. I will give each as I see fit. You will have multiple occasions to earn smileys throughout the day. One smiley face sticker and you can have a diaper change at your discretion. Three smiley faces and you can have one regular adult meal of your choosing instead of baby food. 5 smileys is an hour of TV, and 10 smileys and you may take away a frown. If you choose a reward, your smileys reset, and the smiley faces reset at zero after every day."

"Now to the fun, the frownies. If you have one frowny face, it results in a punishment of my choosing, the more frownies the worse the punishment. These do not reset daily, so what you do today can affect what happens tomorrow." I shuddered at the thought.

"Rule number one. You will wear diapers at all times. I don't want any accidents on my floors. Failure or resistance to wear diapers results in a frowny face on your chart. And also an immediate spanking."

"Rule number two. You will refer to me as mommy, never Julia. Failure to do so will result in a frowny face."

"Rule number three. You are not to use human language, only baby talk. If you fail to do so, you will be gagged with a ring gag for the rest of the day."

"Rule number four. You will do as I tell you, any time, any where, whatever I say, throughout this week. If you do not, you will immediately receive twenty-five spankings and two frowny faces."

She spanked me 10 times with the paddle, then asked if I understood. I shook my head yes, and she took the gag out of my mouth.

She then unchained me from the bench and led me over to a changing table, my red bottom stinging. I layed down on the changing table, as she took cuffs from the side of the table and cuffed my wrists to it. She lifted my legs up and placed a thick disposable diaper underneath me, not taping it up yet.

"Your first punishment begins now. Stay here." And she left the room.

After the harsh spanking I was starting to feel uneasy about this whole experience. She returned with a plastic bag, although I could not see what was inside. She unzipped the plastic bag and told me not to clench my butt. She lubed my rear passage and took something out of the bag. A smooth, fridge-cold cylindrical object began to penetrate me. I smelled the air and recognized it. I put them in my shakes I made every morning.

Frozen bananas.

The first one was already in me, and I could feel a second one coming in. The feeling was sensational. The cold bananas almost tickled my anus going in. In went the third one, and I let out a groan of pain, to which she smacked my butt playfully and inserted a fourth. I could already feel the mass wanting to come out. Two small squares were then popped deep inside me.

She finally diapered me in the thick disposable, then took another one and taped it tightly over the first thick diaper. After that she put my butt back down on the padded table and placed some thick, pink, laced, frilly sissy plastic panties with something hanging off the back. I was so preoccupied I didn't even notice what it was that was on the panties.

The cool, slick panties slid over my legs, and over the thick diapers. Mommy Julia unlocked the cuffs and stood me up, turning around for the sake of adjusting the panties. I suddenly felt her pull at the small of my back, and the waistband around my hips tighten. All the slack around my hips was gone, and I heard a small click like of a lock. Curious, I reached with my hand to the small of my back where the frilly panties were, and felt a lock and chain going around the waistband.

I was locked into my diapers!

Mommy Julia noticed and smacked my hands away, then said "bad baby! We don't touch!" Then forcefully smacked my butt. I began to cry from the force of the blow to my rear, and from the absolute mess I was going to make in my diapers and panties, and the fact I could not do a single damn thing about it.

Julia spoke up saying she had a list of chores for me to do, and if I was wearing a clean diaper by the end of the tasks she had a reward. If not I would be severely punished. I was handed a list of chores. I tried to walk away but I was grabbed by the wrist.

"Nuh-uh baby, mommy isn't done just yet."

In her hand she held a pink zip up frilly dress. She pulled it over my head, the bottom puffing out over my diapers and panties. She zipped up the back and locked that too. Giving me a playful swat on the bottom, I was told to start.

I finished the first of four tasks on the list. I got through the first three with ease, then saw the fourth. Scrub the floors. This would require bending at the waist. I knew mommy Julia had picked this task for last, and I could already feel cramps coming. I bent over to scrub the hardwood floor and immediately the bananas shot out of me. A hot, massive load with a mushy consistency found its new home inside my diaper. I started to pee as well, out of fear for what awaited me.

Crestfallen, I finished scrubbing the floors and returned to Julia. She sniffed the air. "It definitely smells in here and I'm not the one in diapers!" Julia chuckled. She told me to turn around and she felt my backside. Feeling the mush of bananas, she seemed disappointed. "Well here's one baby who can't keep his diapers clean." That's one frowny face for you, smelly baby.

Mommy led me to the bathroom, after the removal of that humiliating sissy pink dress, and the unlocking of my panties. She cleaned me up and fully rinsed off the bananas with a shower head. Mommy then rubbed me dry with a towel, and led me back down the hall to the room spanking bench and tables. She put me on the changing table, and locked my hands in the cuffs, then sprinkled a large amount of powder on my privates and backside, and with expert precision taped a large, thick, puffy disposable diaper around my waist, and new pink plastic panties. These did not lock.

I was led to a new room with a crib that looked like a cage on wheels. She raised the side of my crib, and I climbed in and layed down. Mommy then locked the crib. I was ordered to put my hands by the sides near the bars of the crib. I did so, and felt cuffs go around my wrists, tightly. My legs were spread and cuffed to the side of the bars as well. After that a pacifier was strapped round my head which had a hole that a feeding mixture could be passed through into my mouth. A bag of oatmeal was hooked up to the tube, and immediately delivered a slow yet consistent stream of oatmeal (with a funny taste) to my mouth, which I was then forced to swallow.

"Goodnight wittle baby" Julia said, and turned off the light.

The feeding bag started, and I had to swallow every 45 seconds or so. It took around an hour to finish but that was the least of my worries. My diapers had an insane itch. Then it hit me- why Julia had put such a generous amount of baby powder on me. It wasn't baby powder.

It was itching powder.

Then the cramps came, and I realized the oatmeal was probably laced with something as well, a powerful laxative. I was defenseless against the wave of diarrhea that shook my body. Every time I tried to sleep, the itching started or I had to poop again.

I didn't remember falling asleep, but I must have because I awoke with Julia standing over me.

"Now, did baby Connor learn his lesson? To not break the rules?"

"Yes mama," I replied in a coy baby voice.

"Would you like to be changed?"

"Pwease mommy I pwomise I'll be a good baby."

With that, the restraints were removed from my hands, ankles, and the cage was unlocked. She removed the pacifier from my head and lifted me out of the crib, then carried me to the shower. My plastic panties were pulled down, diapers as well, as she cleaned me up. With that, I was led to the room with the table, spanking bench, and pillory. First, I was blindfolded, then was told to bend over with my head down. I expected the spanking bench, and began to quiver in fear. Then I hit a cold, wood- feeling piece with my neck and hands. I couldn't place what it was, but felt another piece from the top go over my hands and neck again, immobilizing them. I was then told to spread my legs, and I felt heavy cuffed being added to my ankles. The blindfold was removed and I saw a mirror. I found myself sitting in a pillory, a spreader bar locked around my ankles, and an enema bag behind me. I already knew where the nozzle mommy Julia held in her hand was going.

I felt the slick, smooth rubber tip penetrate deep into my rectum, and the fluid begin to flow in as well. When I finally reached full capacity, I was triple diapered and made to wear snapping plastic pants. She told me to release the enema into my diapers, and I obliged. The enema practically exploded into the back of my diaper-clad bottom in the form of a massive wet fart. I cramped up and released again.

With my insides all cleaned out, mommy then removed the diapers and cleaned me up. She then inserted a huge butt plug in me, with a light disposable diaper over the top, finished off with some cute white and blue frill locking panties that went on me with a thrilling yet satisfying click I loved giving up control to Julia. She unlocked me from the pillory, and chained me into the spanking bench, locking sissy panties and ass up in the air, then I was gagged as well. The large mirror in front of me showed what was going on behind me. She took out a small folding table and set all sorts of spanking equipment out.

She then explained that she would have friends coming over to spank or do whatever they want with me. I panicked and started shrieking behind the pacifier, saying I didn't want others to see me this way. She replied by unlocking my panties, pulling down my light diaper, and moving around the plug until I was on the bring of orgasm, then began spanking me until I cried. She then diapered me back up, and locked the frilly panties back on extra tight. "Two more frowny faces." She said sternly.

Her friends arrived shortly after, I was anxious and scared they would laugh and point and think I was crazy. But no. They simply tickled me and coped at me like I was the cutest thing ever. They all spanked me, some were nice enough to unlock the panties and slide the plug out and back in. After about an hour of that they left, by which time I had peed my diaper at least twice, and the urge to poop was increasing.

Julia walked in and swatted my ass which was in prime spanking position. I then realized how much control she had over me, and I liked it. She informed me it was night, and that tomorrow was my last day for this session. She unlocked my panties, ungagged me and unchained me from the bench.

She changed my soaking diaper, took out the butt plug, and put me in thick diapers for the night, with some thick locking panties over the top, but no restraints besides that. Just when I thought I was out of the clear, she said

"but don't think I haven't forgot about your punishment mister. Tomorrow expect it."

My heart dropped. Knowing I only had 3 smileys (from when mommy's friends had come over) and 4 frowns, I knew the punishment would be harsh.

I woke up the next day, wet and messy, as I prepared for my punishment. Julia got me up, cleaned me off, and put three thick huge diapers on me, and nylon locking plastic panties with a heavy duty chain. She led me to the spanking bench, chained me in and gagged me. After giving me a playful swat on my padded rump, my panties were unlocked and diapers pulled down. She inserted an enema tube, and I dreaded what was next.

But it wasn't water that flowed into my butt, instead a mixture of oatmeal and water. After the oats were all up into my butt, she shoved 5 suppositories and a single banana in there as well. Afterwards, she halfway popped in a rolled up maxi pad as a temporary buttplug. I then received the spanking of my life.

Afterwards, my diapers were taped tightly back on, and panties locked with deliberate force. I was unchained but not ungagged. She put me in a pink T-shirt that said mommy's diaper girl, and told me to spread my legs. I did so, and found my ankles cuffed to the outside of the spreader bar she had used earlier. It turns out they have attachments for your hands that go on the inside of your legs, so you are bent over, helpless.

She said I had 10 minutes to release the load into my diaper, or I would be forced to wear the diaper and panties home, and she would mail the key. This gave me new motivation to push with all my might, but the pad held my "key" to escape in place. 5 minutes went by and I saw it was futile.

After ten minutes, she let me out of the spreader bar. Just then, the load of suppositories, oatmeal, and banana all came out at once, shooting and spraying into my diapers. She heard the sound but said "A minute too late baby Connor" and swatted my thickly padded ass.

I left still wearing the diaper prison, after retrieving my clothes and shoes. She said she would mail the key to me to escape, and to feel free to come back anytime. I was bound determined that I would.

• Like 1

Let me get this straight; you paid for a session with a professional and she did what she wanted, not what you had paid for? I do hope that you'll continue either informing us of your further adventures or imagination of your mind. Thank you either way for a great insight look into adventure. Please do continue or grace us with further thoughts.