LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it gust me or is it all of us that fell this way

This is gust i quick one we need to diversify on this site how meany times do we need to read the same old thing that seems rushed, gust so we cane pout our plane into action? That are never suspends-full nor that good of a plot if i had the time i would show u what i mean!!! It not like we cant think or is it that we cant see that the 99 time of righting the same blond blue eyed charter domed to be diapered and babied or tyed up or spanked for nothing is it gust me or due u see it to we need to do our research and right something pore and inasint and if any one thinks its ok to get there wanker waked to that type of story should be shot!! I thing that we cant think for our self of is it that we just cant post some thing good and not the same old same old same old thing

Yeah, seriously dude. Using the correct words, accurate spelling, and proper punctuation will get you far in life and make your posts far more readable. If you are having issues, then get yourself a word processor and write out your post in that, edit it, then copy and paste your idea once it's understandable.

I'm sorry but I don't see how anyone can defend this. There is absolutely no excuse for someone to write something so poor, less the following: You have less than a forth grade education, you are mentally challenged, English isn't your first language or finally you just don't give a damn!

Thankyou all for your cined werds im tiping it frome my i phone and my hands dont work well and im lying in bed because i got fibromalgea and rumitof and ivalintary musalspasims and i gust got my eyes done so i hope life is good for all of u gust like it is for me

I get it, except. I am 80% paralyzed in my right arm and 60% in the left, being right arm dominate. I have Fibromyalgia as well. I have very limited hand dexterity and even using my smartphone the most I will do when using the on screen keyboard is one letter off, not two or three or even in the next row down. Also I had my eyes done, and if done correctly, your vision should be as corrected to 20/20 or damn close. And that is immediately after surgery. I still have to use reading glasses, simply because they can't correct both. But the simple fact is I do wear them, because I need them and know I do. I don't think you will ever make me believe that in all instances the word gust is spelled wrong each and every time you use it and it's a typo. Just doesn't make any logical sense other than you don't know how to spell it.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I'm not sure I fully grasp the rhetoric of this entire conversation, from what I'm understanding, regardless if anyone's vocabulary is good or bad, or in this case, completely indifferent, lonewolf is upset because she thinks most of the stories, that a number of writers, including myself, take time to think up, write and present to this site, are repetitive, boring, and basically, just whack off material?

We communicate through the English language. When some one is either unable, or unwilling to use it properly some people feel it is a reason to bully. Please forgive my uncouth behavior, and forgive me for my rude post. There are some that can not communicate without the assistance of speech-to-text.