LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to make a diaper?

See I want to make the best diaper I can manually. These the things I have. I usually just get a blanket and try to

fold it around my self.

• 2x bed sheets
  • 2x pampers
  • 1x pull up
  • 1x pillow

I want to get thickness in the front and back.

You won't be satisfied with the make-shift diaper proposed. I'd recommend finding some flat cloth baby diapers. The 21x40 diapers work well. I was able to use them until I was about 25 years old by layering 3 of them together and folding the over in front to get the right length and absorbency.

Well elfy I can't because I have no Job (Close) and I trying not to get caught in my town buying diapers. Imagine what they would say "GK buying diaper, Dis kid gay as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well elfy I can't because I have no Job (Close) and I trying not to get caught in my town buying diapers. Imagine what they would say "GK buying diaper, Dis kid gay as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Way back then, I used to think that way, too. However, cloth baby diapers make great rags for cleaning up whatever. The supply store at the college I went to used to sell diapers for chemistry lab use. I also used diapers for cleaning up my powered model airplanes. Unless, you live in a very small town with just a single store that everyone shops at, where everyone knows each other by their first name, and people already have suspicions about your sexuality, I think your fears are over blown. Most people wouldn't even think twice or even notice what you're purchasing. If someone you know sees you and asks, have a plausible explanation.

Way back then, I used to think that way, too. However, cloth baby diapers make great rags for cleaning up whatever. The supply store at the college I went to used to sell diapers for chemistry lab use. I also used diapers for cleaning up my powered model airplanes. Unless, you live in a very small town with just a single store that everyone shops at, where everyone knows each other by their first name, and people already have suspicions about your sexuality, I think your fears are over blown. Most people wouldn't even think twice or even notice what you're purchasing. If someone you know sees you and asks, have a plausible explanation.

Well, That a fine excuse. When I get my car and I hopefully have the crib to my self then I may have some fun.

Please remember that we do have a zero tolerance policy here regarding the use of words or terms which may be offensive to our LGBT members, so please refrain from such references in the future.

It's not that uncommon in the less tolerant parts of the USA for people to refer to anything out of the ordinary as a "gay."

Please remember that we do have a zero tolerance policy here regarding the use of words or terms which may be offensive to our LGBT members, so please refrain from such references in the future.

Bettypooh, I'm not sure if this was directed at my post, but I just want to be clear that I wasn't using the reference as an insult to the LGBT community. I was simply pointing out that in some less tolerant parts of this country people use the term in a derogatory fashion since Elfking isn't from the US and didn't seem to understand the reference. My goal was to educate, not to insult, and I apologize if my post did the latter.

• 2 weeks later...