LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Homemade crib idea - need help!

Hey guys! I suppose I don't need to introduce myself, but I'll give a bit of background. I'm an AB, in college, living with my girlfriend who is very approving of my being an AB, and she even often acts like a mother towards me, which is incredibly awesome. I've been into the ABDL community since I was about 10 years old, and I've loved each and every second of it. The problem is, I got my hopes up. I wanted furniture, adult baby furniture. Specifically, a crib. And I still want that, but the problem is that I don't really have all that much money (college...), and honestly would rather work with my girlfriend to make something homemade, for myself. It'd be more special, I think.

We have room for another bed, which will end up being the crib, It'd be a full-size bed (more room, could double as playpen!). The problem with having a crib in the house, is that we often have family and friends and such over, and we host parties quite often. I can't risk anyone seeing a crib, especially my parents who thought I was over this "phase". And I thought of the perfect idea today, when chasing our cat from under our bed.

You could make the height of the side panels the same as the width of the bed.

Add two sets of rails to the head and foot board underneath the mattress. Space them apart the width of the side panels.

Put a small wheel on each lower end of each side panel and a latch on the upper ends.

When you want to hide the sides, unlatch, fold down and slide in under the bed.

• 3 weeks later...