LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

GoodNites Tru-Fit for Girls and Boys

Here is a link to the official GoodNites Tru-Fit website. Since this new product is not fully distributed in either the USA or Canada, there is no mention or link on the main GoodNites website. In Canada a few retail stores carry Tru-Fit. In the USA the only way currently to buy them is from Walmart on-line.

Very well written Angela. As for the future of this product, I expect the Tru-Fit line to sell to some parents, but I don't expect it to replace the traditional GoodNites "Underwear" line. While the Tru-Fit design may have some advantages, I can see just as many parents shying away from the hybrid design as I can see embracing it. Even if the Tru-Fit design catches on, the traditional GoodNites "Underwear" design has a comfortable market with disabled children where the hybrid design wouldn't be practical. The "somewhat more discreet Pull-Up for larger people" still has a market in people who flat-out hate the idea of washing diapers of any kind, and I don't see the Tru-Fit changing that. I also don't see the Tru-Fit design replacing traditional toddler Pull-Ups for the same reason. (There are always going to be parents who don't want something that requires another load of laundry.) I actually think the Tru-Fit will wind up appealing to a different group of customers than traditional GoodNites "Underwear."

I did some searching for them and discovered that the TruFit Goodnites appear to be actual underwear for their respective genders with pad-like items going with them, but I might be wrong about that; appearances can be deceptive.

As we obtain actual GoodNites Tru-Fit so we can try them, the benefits to the parents, children and even adults slender enough to wear them will become clear. It is not just that the undies of Tru-Fit are made from cotton so they feel more like trainers or knit undies.

I grew out of Goodnites/Drynites fast. They were Wetnites for me since my bedwetting was heavy when young

Jenny,

Edited by Angela Bauer

Although KCWW press releases and advertising/publicity material for GoodNites Tru-Fit state that these are "Made in the USA" in fact the refill liner packages show in fine print that they are "made in China" the same fine print on the label area of the undies show they are "made in Mexico". Did I miss the memo? Is Mexico now part of the USA? Is the USA part of China?

There are so many ways to get around the "made in the usa" label it is ridiculous. The most common way is to make all of the components in some cheap country then assemble them in the usa. For diapers it means making the diapers in china then wrapping them in the bags here. Voila the "package" of diapers was made in the usa.

Google goodnites tru fit and you will see a lot of photos as well as videos. Remember, in the USA the only way to buy GoodNites Tru-Fit is from Walmart dot com. In Canada a very few retailers stock Tru-Fit. The official GoodNites Tru-Fit site links to Canadian retailers as well as separate Walmart websites for Tru-Fit for Boys and Tru-Fit for Girls.

The urology group practice treating me, my youngest sister Missy and our mother opens for appointments the last Saturday of the month. Mom is retired so she does not take advantage, but Saturday appointments are convenient for Missy and me. We drove separately but arrived about the same time today. This urology group has two physicians specializing in pediatric to adolescent patients. The doctor treating Missy and me only has adult women patients. During the week most of the children are scheduled in the afternoons, so they miss less school. Still, the mothers of many children with urology issues have become my friends.

• 2 months later...

I've tried several different solutions for managing my medium incontinence ranging from full diapers, pad and pants to male pads so I thought I would give the GoodNites TruFit a try. I'm a 6 ft male, 177lbs with about a 34in waist, previously fitting in to the old tear-away side Goodnites was a stretch (pun intended) and I often ripped the sides to what I like to call my "birthing hips". I.m athletic, my inner thighs arn't exactly "thin" and I have significantly wider hips than waist, it's a challenge finding pants that fit good let alone pull-on diapers that are tight fitting yet still fit over my thunder thighs/hips.