LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers At Work

Hello Everyone,

I am here at work wearing a diaper under my work cloths and it feels so good.

It took me a while to get up the courage, but I have been wearing to work now for about 3 months maybe once every 2 weeks. I am not as self conscience now as I used to be. I doubt anyone can notice and if they did I don't really care. Knowing that when I get home I am going to fill it with poop and pee keeps me happy all day!!!!

Lots of love to all.

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone,

It took me a while to get up the courage, but I have been wearing to work now for about 3 months maybe once every 2 weeks. I am not as self conscience now as I used to be. I doubt anyone can notice and if they did I don't really care. Knowing that when I get home I am going to fill it with poop and pee keeps me happy all day!!!!

Lots of love to all.

Wow! Amazing!

I wear 24/7

You will find that nobody really cares. The American's with Disabilities Act makes it a no-brainer.

8 years ago, I was fecal incontinent and nobody ever bothered me.

It sure feels a lot better to not have to wear diapers to work during the day.

Incontinence is a bummer period!

Hello Everyone,

Lots of love to all.