LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cute Asian diaper

ElderJoy?!??! Sounds like something translated from Chinese via Babel Fish

Elder Joy... kinda like Senior Luvs.

How about FartFabines or Alzheimer'sAttends

See, I copied the actual brand name by combining a non-offensive descriptor of aged persons with a word that denotes happiness and has a positive connotation, it also happens to be the name of a major US diaper brand... thus the pun. What you did had none of that, it's not even remotely funny, you fail. Now go bother someone else with your garbage.

What I did was tale cultural stereotypes and combine THEM with major diaper companies. To add to the joke, look at my age (I fill out all the fields and follow the rules here). I did not think it was THAT subtle. Two words: Lighten up
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

These diapers are also sold under the name "loveable baby" on the Australian ABDL site Totty Botts. I just tried them and must say that they are my new favorite!!! In addition to being absolutely adorable with the heart-printed front panel and hearts throughout the diaper, they also hold a fair amount of liquid and are thin enough to wear out w/o being noticed.

• 6 months later...

For the life of me I will never understand that if these diapers are NOT designer AB diapers and meant for an actual need by an actual incontinent person.....then why in the world would they be made with extreme babyish look and graphics?

• 1 year later...
On 4/19/2015 at 10:14 AM, Lumia_black said:

For the life of me I will never understand that if these diapers are NOT designer AB diapers and meant for an actual need by an actual incontinent person.....then why in the world would they be made with extreme babyish look and graphics?