LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Be Happy Or Sad

every morning i seem to wake up in a ver soggy nappie and i dont relise i have wet in the nite :S i think am becoming a bed wetter again. what should i do should i be happy or should i be sad. case i love wering my think bulky nappy to bed, bu this morning i woke up n realy cudnt shut my legs i had wet that much bu it felt nice so. what do u think i should do?? be happy or be upset i dont no, am realy worried that 1 morning i will wake up messy and not relise i have been has that ever happed to sum1 b4 ?? thanxs for the help

If you like wearing nappies then why worry about it. Do your parents know you are wearing nappies again for bed wetting? is that whats worrying you because if it is then don't. I have been wearing nappies to bed for the past 11 years now started wearing at age of 17 i'm now 28 and i still live at home and my parents don't know i wear nappies to bed if they do they have said nothing to me.

Don't you want to pee in your sleep?

Hope i have help in some way

Nappyman

Theres nothing wrong with peeing your diaper. What do you think all of us hve joined this site for? Bottom line is it's okay to do. There are a lot of other bedwetting people in here like you that have the same issue, and a lot of them have come to terms with it and enjoy it.

this is a very personal question..

one that really only you can answer.

if waking up wet unintentionally is not

your idea of a good time then perhaps

its time to seek help from a doctor.

if you enjoy it then i'd say just "go with

the flow".

then again, if messing your nappy is what

you're fretting over then maybe you could

attempt putting yourself on a schedule so

that you do that during the day.

i hope you find your answers, take care.

babybrian

It's very unlikely you will ever wake up in a messy diaper unless you've had problems with bowel incontinence before (or you purposely mess your diaper before going to sleep). Losing control of your bladder at night doesn't necessarily have any correlation with your bowels.

I don't forsee you having any messy accidents, unless you intentionally do it. Then you'll be aware of it happening.

If you are wetting at nite and not know you had until you wake up the next day, then it's obvious you are in need of them.

Usually you'll tell when to change them. For many, who really don't care to be wet, will change as soon as they can. But then there are a few of us who don't mind the wetness and will often wear wet diapers for many hours at a time before changing, often when the diaper is unable to hold anymore. Then it's time to change the diaper, for fear of leaking out all over everything else.

Since I wear Abena Abri-Form X-Plus I can wear the diaper for upwards of 16 hours, or more just because the diaper is capable of holding 72 ounces of fluid.

• 2 weeks later...