LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You know you're old when...

The music you grew up with or came from your times when you were a baby or couple years before you were born are now considered oldies.

To describe what old music you like, you can't say oldies anymore and mean the 1950's 60's music and early 70's because now it means the 80's and 90's and you now have to say you like 50's music or 60's so people will know what oldies you're talking about.

Actually there is a difference between the true '50's and true '60's. there was a period from late '58 to mid '63 that was unique. The true '50's was the height of Little Richard, the Platters, Jerry Lee Lewis, the classic doowop sounds (Dubs, charts, Danleers) and Elvis. The '60's is regareded to have begun with the Beatles. The period I am talking about was dominated by the Drifters, Shirelles, Roy Orbison, Everly Brothers, etc it included Lawrence Welk with CAUCUTTA. more doowop (Earls, Jive 5) Chubby Checker and the like. Among my faves was Gene McDaniels (100 LBS OF CLAY, TOWER OF STRENTH, CHIP CHIP, POINT OF NO RETURN and A TEAR)

You remember where you were and what you were doing when the planes hit the towers and how the day went for you. You remember it like it was still yesterday.

• Like 1

You remember where you were and what you were doing when JFK was assassinated.

@ JFK, I was sitting at my Dad's feet watching the parade. Being so young I didn't quite understand it so I turned and asked "Dad, what happened to the president?" Dad's face was shocked in total horror. I never saw him that scared ever again.

Guest YoungZeppelin

You remember where you were and what you were doing when the planes hit the towers and how the day went for you. You remember it like it was still yesterday.

School emptied and was one of 3 kids in class. When to after school care and i was one of 2 kids, when there was suppose to be 25 kids, then my dad picked me up 5 mins after getting there. My dad NEVER picked be up cuz he worked late. I didnt find out wa happen till i got into the car and when he told me, i didnt believe him till i got home and saw it on TV.

If you can remember THESE. Then come and talk to me

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=939&bih=528&q=1950s+balsa+wood+planes&oq=1950s+balsa+wood+planes&gs_l=img.3...4886.28700.0.31595.29.12.4.13.0.0.131.1258.3j9.12.0....0...1ac.1.27.img..14.15.1177.ejsPKcfOjW0

Rachel and Joanne will think I have gone over to the Dark Sike. Actually, as the Minbari used to say, I stand at the midpoint of Dark and Light

If you can remember THESE. Then come and talk to me

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=939&bih=528&q=1950s+balsa+wood+planes&oq=1950s+balsa+wood+planes&gs_l=img.3...4886.28700.0.31595.29.12.4.13.0.0.131.1258.3j9.12.0....0...1ac.1.27.img..14.15.1177.ejsPKcfOjW0

Rachel and Joanne will think I have gone over to the Dark Sike. Actually, as the Minbari used to say, I stand at the midpoint of Dark and Light

They were good for more if you did not abuse them, I got many hours of fun with them

You don't remember the ones from the mid '50's like the Testor's Go-Hi, Flash and Little Dipper or the A. J. Hornet and Interceptor 404 (folding wing) or the Continental Sabre Jet and Thunderjet. They were long gone by 1988

I saw some of the North Pacific line in 2000 at the Guillows' website and the A.J. line has become a re-issue of American Junior, a redux of the Jim Walker company. Also starting to produce some original product

i remember i had those huge styro-foam ones from the early to mid 90's i believe.... that is until a bird hit the tail fin breaking it off and it went crashing to the ground, lol. the bird on the other hand recovered, if only slightly before hitting the ground and flew away...

i remember i had those huge styro-foam ones from the early to mid 90's i believe.... that is until a bird hit the tail fin breaking it off and it went crashing to the ground, lol. the bird on the other hand recovered, if only slightly before hitting the ground and flew away...

I had a huge one for Christmas when I was four and I think I wrecked it from playing with it. that thing didn't even last me long because I had forgotten all about it and then I saw it in the home video.

Those huge styro planes came out in the mid '80's. Never tried one, were they any good? I really should have, just never got around to it. They looked like they had too much bulk for the weight so that you could not get enough oomf into it to make it fly. I could just picture myself throwing it full bore, having it go about 20 and dropping

You know you're old if you can remember when Frisbee was called Pluto Platter or even Mars Platter

You WERE a Hawaii baby when Steve MCGarrett first said "Book'um Danno!"

• Like 1

For me personally, it was the realization that one, most of the home-health aides I have don't get the '70s and '80s TV show references I make, and two, I'm often older than their

Just to show that I am NOT on the Dark Side

How about, you wanted a Patty Playpal doll when they first came out

Just to show that I AM

You loved the Mettel Burp Gun when you got it