LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You know you're old when...

How about remembering when TV had about 3 channels in any given area. I can remember a time before Disney sucked the air out of everywhere. When "record album"'s consisted of about 4 or 5 78's in a book-like set of record sleeves and 15 minute TV shows

To me there is no such thing as "vintage" disposable diapers except maybe "Dryper" and I never saw any IRL. when "house" and "school" were the only RPG going and you did not have 20-sided dice or character sheets with powers and things like that

When you know what an overhead is and laserdiscs, Betamax, VHS, walkman, Game Boy, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, Game Gear, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, the old Nintendo, game boy Color, Game Boy Advance.

I've got a 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit. The AC is so good it'll run you out of the car. I still prefer to have the windows down. Nothing like that ol' 2/70 AC unit.

Come and talk to me if you remember Merucry-Redstone, IGY, George Adamski, the "Susan" show, Prince Baccaratti and Johnny Jupiter

What do these three TV shows have in common WYATT EARP, MEN INTO SPACE and SEA HUNT?

Lexus was a brand CREATED for the US market. Nobody in America will pay luxury prices for a vehicle that's branded as a value brand (A lesson Volkswagen learned recently with the Phaeton), so the upmarket Toyotas were rebranded as Lexus in addition to having some genuinely interesting technology and engineering put into the vehicles themselves. Eventually, Lexus became so popular that in 2005, they were launched in Japan to sell upmarket luxury cars.

You remember putting a dime in a pay phone.

A rubix cube was entertaining.

You had Tonka trucks that were made entirely of metal. (I still have them nearly 35 years later)

Your TV didn't have a remote. Just dials you turned.

What are them newfangled things called cassettes?

Had an actual 8 track player

You said Nintendo sucks I'd rather be outside

You realize the kids who babysat you are now in their mid to late thirties and the oldest is already about forty years old. You even realize the youngest who baby sat you is already 32.

You remember who was with Jeffry at K-Mart

...you discover that the kid you once babysat is now pushing 40....

That's GOTTA hurt!

You remember being shoved into a program with all the other disabled kids and some kids in there looked normal and seemed normal also so now you suspect those kids probably didn't belong in that program either.

I am NEVER buying a Lexus! lol. I know how hard it is to work on one. The starter motor in my parents 93 LS400 Crapped out. The Procedure to replace the starter motor assembly required the top half of the engine be taken apart.

I am NEVER buying a Lexus! lol. I know how hard it is to work on one. The starter motor in my parents 93 LS400 Crapped out. The Procedure to replace the starter motor assembly required the top half of the engine be taken apart.

As the owner of the thing, that is not your problem. You are never going to work on it

As the owner it IS your problem because you have to pay for the repairs. If something as simple as a starter replacement requires a whole engine rebuild then a $200 repair suddenly becomes a $1000 repair and takes a week or more to do have it done.

This is why I buy older jeeps. You can do most any repair yourself, and in the back woods, if you need to. They are not expensive to repair (relatively), and they last 300,000 miles or more. Lets see a lexus do any of that.

If you buy the Lexus, then it implies you can afford the fix-its. The words "upscale" and "high end" are there fro all to see. It goes back to the old story that ends with "If you have to ask the price then you can't afford it". Part of affording it is being not just able, but willing, to pay the price of upkeep. You will not worry about working on the car because you will not be working on the car. You will pay someone else to do that, and willingly, or do not buy it. it is not a matter of fix-it know-how or of economics, but of psychology and how you live your life