LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You know you're old when...

Here's one for the animation geek: if you want to spit nails every time somebody refers to "He-Man" and "G.I. Joe" as "classic" cartoons, or if they refer to the

Postum? My Parents drank that for a while in the late 90's I think. My Chronological age may "only be 28" but I feel a heckuva lot older, like I'm in my late 60's.

Or, for that matter, if you remember the character of "Mr. Coffee Nerves" from the Postum ads. Then again, if you remember Postum, that alone might qualify. (I'd heard of it while still fairly young, thanks to a Mormon friend who drank it.)

Tom & Jerry? Bugs Bunny? Try the Original FELIX THE CAT, original POPEYE, SCRAPPY or KRAZY KAT. NOW you are talking "classic"

YouTube also has some Felix

Tom & Jerry? Bugs Bunny? Try the Original FELIX THE CAT, original POPEYE, SCRAPPY or KRAZY KAT. NOW you are talking "classic"

YouTube also has some Felix

No argument from me. To me that all belongs in the same category--the era of theatrical cartoon shorts. I've been a Fleischer fan since my teens,and have long felt the Columbia/Screen Gems cartoons (the studio that made the "Scrappy" and "Krazy Kat" cartoons) deserved more attention than they typically get. Too many of these old cartoons are allowed to either rot in vaults or languish in cheap public domain collections without being properly restored.

You might also look up the original Woody Woodpecker. Other than Woddy and his entourage of characters. Walter Lantz cartoons really did not have it. Andy panda gave me diabetes.

Then there were the Terrytoons of which Heckle & Jeckle were the standouts. Mighty Mouse was insipid and Casper was icky

You can also hit YouTube up for Gerald Mc Boing Boing

All of these hit the small screen from about 1956 (GMcBB) 1960 to about 1964 for the Walter lantz set and Terrytoons made the rounds from c1957 to the 1970's on UHF channels. In the 1970's there was also an obscure cartoon before Speed Racer and Kimba the White Lion (which my aunt, in her early 60's liked on UHF) called "Taras Bulba" of which I only saw about 2 or 3

Or when you used to play the game "Young Mother Wtich (What time is it?)"

You might also look up the original Woody Woodpecker. Other than Woddy and his entourage of characters. Walter Lantz cartoons really did not have it. Andy panda gave me diabetes.Then there were the Terrytoons of which Heckle & Jeckle were the standouts. Mighty Mouse was insipid and Casper was ickyYou can also hit YouTube up for Gerald Mc Boing BoingAll of these hit the small screen from about 1956 (GMcBB) 1960 to about 1964 for the Walter lantz set and Terrytoons made the rounds from c1957 to the 1970's on UHF channels. In the 1970's there was also an obscure cartoon before Speed Racer and Kimba the White Lion (which my aunt, in her early 60's liked on UHF) called "Taras Bulba" of which I only saw about 2 or 3

Aw. Woody Woodpecker, Wally Walrus, and Andy Panda were some of my favorites when I was 5 years old. I had a collection of 8mm movies that I'd watch in the days before television. (I still have the films buried in the closet.)

How 'bout when you've had two; 11 years apart?