LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeing people in diapers

• 3 weeks later...

When I was getting out of the army I was in one of the offices that the civilians worked in... there was a lady in a long jean skirt and she kept pulling at her top whenever she was walking around to keep the top from riding up and every step she made had that swish sound that a cloth backed diaper makes and im pretty sure she had the outline in the back of a diaper. She was in her fourties

Hmmm, the stiffness of a Denim skirt would hide more but yes probably exaggerate the noise factor, our ears are designed to hear in front of us not behind, perhaps she has no idea she is 'swishing' as she walks?

A loose denim skirt will make a similar sound anyway, especially over pantyhose which are not as smooth as you'd imagine based on their feel ;) And being a woman-watcher I see that women are constantly having to pull their clothing back into position- it becomes a 'natural habit' some do quite gracefully as others are a little more 'clunky' at it :whistling: but all do it with tighter fitting clothes.