LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

become incontinent.

I've had this fascination with incontinence since being small, I'm going to get started with my incontinence journey by wearing 24/7, I'm already at the point were I don't have to clench my sphincter muscles

Like Baby Brian said over time of 24/7 wearing can lead to incontinence like a decade or so it is quicker to do the 12 month program to gain incontinence.

• 2 months later...

I've had this fascination with incontinence since being small, I'm going to get started with my incontinence journey by wearing 24/7, I'm already at the point were I don't have to clench my sphincter muscles

I am becoming steadily more and more incontinent during the day. I already am a nightly bedwetter. I can honestly say that learning to accept and embrace my incontinence and becoming somewhat of a DL has been the best way forward. True there are times when having to wear a pad or a nappy is inconvenient but on the whole it isn't such a big deal. I can understand why some would want to deliberately become this way and also can see why other would love to be rid of their incontinence. Each to their own I guess. I have accepted my fate and am quite happy to be wet for the rest of my life.

• 2 weeks later...

No, I don't think you will become incontinent by wearing diapers 24/7. But I have to be honest with you, I never tried the 12-month program. Simply because I don't need to. Inserting my stent makes me completely incontinent within seconds. Very simple, quick, effective and safe for me. I am also glad it is reversible because for me incontinence is something I can only enjoy for a few days.

I've seen enough people say they have become incontinent just by wearing and using diapers 24/7,without actually trying. Others have needed to follow the program, some with hypnosis, and others (like myself) who could not achieve it no matter how or what they tried.

Yeah, everyone is different.

• 1 year later...

I just Unpotty trained myself by wearing 24/7 for many years. I now wet without control and have little control of when I mess. It can be done but you have to want the change.

Whereas I've worn 24/7 for 12+ years now trying to become incontinent and have perfect control still. Smaller bladder but that's it. It seems to vary per person whether they are able to lose control or not through simply wearing and using. For the lucky people that can, the amount of time it takes varies too.