LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rules for your little

First, forgive me if there is already a similar topic, I could not find one.

I have been trying to find a set of rules for my wife/little. I have several, but wondered what rules others might have.

1. Pubic area should always be smooth as a new born baby. If daddy find hair, it's a spanking.

2. When wearing a diaper she may not unfasten or remove it.

3. When wearing big girl panties or training pants, need daddy's permission and help to use the potty.

4. Wet big girl panties or training pants means back to diapers

5. During little time, daddy will pick out clothes and dress his little girl

6. If daddy puts a toy in your diaper, you cannot remove it

7. Little girl can touch herself, but only after getting permission from daddy

8. Daddy may inspect you panties, diaper, private parts any time anywhere. If instructed to lift up your dress and show daddy, you must do so without argument.

9. When going out during little girl time, daddy will chose something for you; so you remember you're little (training pants, onesie, etc. )

Which rules do you like or hate? What other rules do you have?

Daddyc

• Like 1

Im in agreement those are some great rules Daisy! Daddyc if I were you I would try adding some rules that have an effect on quality of life. For example with my littles I have 2 sets of rules. One for when they're out in the world and they're RL age, and then I have one for when they're a little age. I've found that it's really important to keep my little feeling secure in her life (sometimes his). While it's great you have some fun rules regarding your littles naughty bits you still need some more rules regarding behavior and possibly safety. Daisy has a great example of those kinds of rules. If you really want to know what rules you need then you should ask your wife. Not directly of course, but feel around by asking her what makes her feel safe and happy. I think you'll find that she'll do a good job making rules for herself unknowingly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mikos Tay

If I were you daddyc, I'd take away the first rule, taking away pubic hair should be the parents job. If my daddy had that rule, well I suppose I'd get a spanking each time he checked my diaper. A baby shouldn't have to worry about it, babies rarely care about such things, so to me it should be your job. Make it into a good father daughter time.

• Like 1

it really depends on how 'little' the little is. There might be some that have a degree of trepidation allowing another person with a razor blade on some of the most sensitive and erogenous areas on their body.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Very cute thread, and I hope we get more answers from others! They mau give me ideas for my little, or just be a cute read :3! As for me, we actually have quite a relaxed dynamic together, so I had to think of this for a bit. I'm FAR from a disciplinarian!

1) Hold my hand while crossing the street (or one finger, cause she has tiny bebe hands! ;))

2) if I lecture her about something that ends in 'understood?', she's expected to answer in 'yes, daddy'. If she doesn't, she'll get a raised eyebrow, and messes up again, I'll start spanking until she gets it right...

3) even if trying to get me hot and bothered, or in a text... I'll remember her asking for super thick diapers. She usually hates anything with a booster, so it's fun to put her in one and remind her why ;).... this happens with spankings, too! In short, be careful what you fantasize for!

4) Binkies will be used for bedtime, and when I push the front of it in, she knows to suckle for as long as I wish (it always makes her sleepy).

5) I decide her play age. Whether that means trainers or diapers, spoon feeding or letting her eat on her own... it's always up to me... if she claims to be a big girl, but I don't think she is- I'll keep her in diapers.

And you know what I feel like everyone's overlooked? Rules for daddies and mommies! Some may scoff, but if you truely think joking I'll give you a couple of what I assume are her expectations.... i'd love to see others!

1) Daddy will read princess stories for bedtime when little.

2) Daddy will be creative when thinking of ideas to entertain princess

3) Daddy will select appropriate clothing and thin diapers when going out in public. Baby is super self-conscious, and it's his job to make her comfortable.

That's a very good suggestion, and I can't wait to try them now. However, if I have her super tiny (bottles and crawling) maybe I'll put them away for her, announcing how she is too small to help and stuff, making her watch me do daddy things :P

Please, give me more. The fact that I'm not an AB myself makes thinking of these type of things a little tougher....

If you're willing to build things, you could probably buy an oversized stock car racing seat with a 5-point harness, make an overstuffed seat cover, and make it a baby carrier for when she's really little and misbehaving. xD

• 3 years later...

Here are some of my rules for little ones I'm fostering.

1.) Always be curious about the world around you. - Know that I'm here to guild you if you ever needed help.

2.) Never feel guilty about doing something wrong, making mistakes or giving up.-Thats the only way you'll learn after all.

3.) Always ask daddy for food whenever you're hungry. - I'd wip you up something yummy just for you. :)

4.) Be respectful, aware and safe.- I don't like to worry too much if I leave the room. Might have to get a baby monitor ><

5.)Don't take too long

• 2 months later...