LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diapered air travel

Wearing a abena delta form M3 today flying domestic in the USA wondering who else wears while flying or what others have to say about this topic. Personally I can't stand to fly without some diapers just due to the comfort and convenience. No worries about having to use the restroom while waiting in line, take off, landing, during turbulence etc. Just makes flying so much more enjoyable.

Thats a possibility so you need to have a spare handy if you can't slip it down and pull it back up in place. Few have had any special screening because of their diapers so long as you're not using pins or metal snaps in the mix. If you do get pulled aside be reasonably nice but remind them the the incontinent have a right to fly too ;) And remember that when in the TSA line and bags are opened whatever is in there will be exposed to somewhat of a public view. There's a fair amount of discussion on this topic in the forums here from those who fly 'padded' B)

I did this at a time when I had no choice but to wear and there wasn't a problem, however I only dealt with Heathrow and Canadian security and not the very over-zealous American security. I made sure to change into a dry one beforehand just in case anyway as I believe it can be a problem if you are wet.

If you encounter a TSA person, who has an axe to grind, they could ask you to remove it. They did that to a 90 year old lady.

Only because her daughter was acting belligerent and wanted to stop the TSA from even checking grandma's shoes. Things escalated from there and got worse.

If you follow their basic procedures you won't have a problem. I've flown diapered enough times in the past 20 years and never once had a slight problem.

Only because her daughter was acting belligerent and wanted to stop the TSA from even checking grandma's shoes. Things escalated from there and got worse.

If you follow their basic procedures you won't have a problem. I've flown diapered enough times in the past 20 years and never once had a slight problem.

• Like 5

Botox, you are right on both counts.

Stand up for you rights and risk being put down- hard. Or, stand in line like a good little sheep while you wave your rights goodbye.

I believe it was Ben Franklin that originally quoted those who are willing to give up their freedoms for security deserve neither, bit I'll let you decide that for your self.

• Like 6

TSA is there only to annoy normal people

They have no other function cause those that want to take down a plane, will take down the plane

Safest way to secure a plane is to have armed marshals on

I travel a lot, both domestically an internationally, and I have never had problems with the TSA. A number of times they have detected my diaper or catheter or bag, but after running me through the standard checks, quickly and efficiently, I was free to go.

Sadly, the time will come when the inneffectiveness of the TSA becomes apparent. They do little other than cost everyone money and aggravate people just wanting to fly somewhere :( And it will only get rougher as each "new method of terrorism" is discovered after it happens (pants bombs anyone? Guess what the TSA will do wirth that :o )

There's a great term I heard from someone who works for the US Customs and Immigration. He called it "security theater". Basically it boils down to a lot of what Rusty Pins is saying with a lot of what Zpeed and Bettypooh are saying thrown in. When you really can't do anything, you at least got to look like you're doing something! When I was a kid, the saying was that locks keep honest people honest. Meaning that people who might be tempted to just open your door and snatch a few things will probably only do so if it's super easy to do it. The lock on the door makes them go looking for an unlocked door, but it won't do shit to stop a real burglar. If they want your stuff, they'll get in and get your stuff. Same goes for pretty much any other kind of security. You have to put on a big show to deter the wannabes, and to make the sheeple feel like something is getting accomplished and they're "safe", but the people who really want to do the job are going to do the job.

I only fly diapered (I'm way too tall for those goofy half-pint plane potty's). I have been through many checkpoints while wearing a dry Abena M4. Thankfully my experiences so far have been neutral to positive. They just wave me through and tell me to have a safe trip. If you are soaking wet, they may ask you to change and then come back and re-enter (no liquids on the plane, even if you are wearing them), but as many people as they see, they are bound to have seen an adult diaper. Don't sweat it, people just want to do their jobs and go home at night.

• Like 1

The TSA has control and rtesponsibility over all forms of public interstate transportation here, but they don't exercise it much for other than air travel. Why? Beacuse only poorer people use busses, trains, and boats while richer people mostly fly. Perhaps now you can understand whar's really going on- if you care that is.

If i have to fly someplace i will use the veterans program.

I have enough medical supplies to carry that it can not fit in one bag.(c-pap, meds i will not put in checked bagage)

and i can not stand for long periods in lines.

The TSA has control and rtesponsibility over all forms of public interstate transportation here, but they don't exercise it much for other than air travel. Why? Beacuse only poorer people use busses, trains, and boats while richer people mostly fly. Perhaps now you can understand whar's really going on- if you care that is.

There is no control when traveling with train or boat etc..

Why is a bomb on any of them any less dangerous than on planes?

Trains and boats can carry a lot more passengers than a plane..

Because of our 9/11/2001 attacks we have a paranoia about that in the US now. Not only did a few hundred die in the planes that were hijacked, but they took out two sky scrapers full of people too.

Even if someone just blew up a train or boat it's likely their secondary damage would be minimalized, a plane though will still fall out of the sky and cause even more damage.

Don't get me wrong, we still have to pass security and metal detectors to board a train or large boat, it's just that for planes the TSA is lot more stringent.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I only fly diapered (I'm way too tall for those goofy half-pint plane potty's). I have been through many checkpoints while wearing a dry Abena M4. Thankfully my experiences so far have been neutral to positive. They just wave me through and tell me to have a safe trip. If you are soaking wet, they may ask you to change and then come back and re-enter (no liquids on the plane, even if you are wearing them), but as many people as they see, they are bound to have seen an adult diaper. Don't sweat it, people just want to do their jobs and go home at night.

Same here!