LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diapered air travel

Some good points about the TSA. I flew last December from Shreveport La. to Sanford Fl.

Both airports are fairly small and don't have a problem on the to Florida but the return flight I ended up getting selected for additional screening. God you want to talk about nervous as I do wear out of need. Fortunately the agent was pleasant enough. Doesn't mean I like them as a matter of fact I can't stand all the stupid security.

By the way I'm just throwing this out there but I'm not a democrat or republican I'm a proud libertarian. I'm against 99.9 percent of the stupid laws they seem to enact.

• Like 3

So, if I want to allow my personal privacy to be violated and bend over and take it like all the other sheep, I'll have no problems?

Choose your battles is what life is about. I have had my stuff opened up too when they would see something suspicious and money poured out of my wallet and my dad having his laptop turned on and they looked around on it. I have never been patted.

• Like 2

I flew from SFO to Indy a few weeks ago and had no trouble departing. The return trip I had to go through the scanner, but my diaper was dry so there were no issues.

They did test my baby powder, but I was just glad to be flying home and didn't care.

I've had elite status on American Airlines for years cause I fly so much. And I wear 24/7 so I've gone through TSA security check points many times. Heck, I'm waiting to board a plane right now (really).

I've never had a problem. Ever. Yes, I've been patted down, yes I've had my bag opened and yes it had diapers in it. But I have never had anything but a polite interaction with the TSA folks. If you want to fly in diapers go for it.

Long before I wore diapers, I got my pilots license just to avoid the TSA. I have not flown commercially in a while now. Recently, TSA has been forcing me to still get screened though, because all airports have just been redesignated commercial, at least the ones I can land my CJ at, and I am not a federally recognized airline pilot, thus I can not just walk onto the tarmac anymore.

A bit off topic, but passenger weight must be calculated on airliners so the plane and loading can be configured to work safely. This is why you sometimes see row after row of empty seating between bunches of passengers; that keeps the balance within limits. They use a standard demographic for those calculations with all males having one presumed weight, all females another, all children yet another. Some count babies and some don't since there's usually few of them and they don't weigh a lot.Each type of plane balances differently which is why the open seating isn't consistent. So have nio fear DPP- even soaked in multiple diapers you won't be seeing any issues with the plane getting off the ground :P All you have to worry about is getting through the TSA crap being that wet and thick (which you probably can't do :( ) and what shape the plane and you will be in when it comes back down to the ground, for in flying airplanes, your coming back down to the earth is the only absolute certainty :rolleyes:

Among those is the right to travel, unimpeded, throughout the land.

I get your point, and morally you're right. However, reality very rarely meshes with idealism. There didn't used to be security checkpoints for air travel before the 70s, and hijackings were, maybe not common, but they happened. 9/11 was certainly not the only airline hijacking that occurred, it was just the straw...

Air travel isn't the only method of freely traversing this great land, so if you don't want to submit to fairly basic security checks, feel free to get in your car. No car, take a bus. Nobody stops you at a state line (usually) and asks for papers, so there really isn't a restriction on free movement. Just regulation on a specific mode of transit where everyone is confined in a delicate $100M aluminum tube that rockets through the sky at 600mph with incredible pressure differentials between inside and out, that is easily destroyed by a light explosion.

Therein lies the problem. Per the Declaration of Independence and Constitution Americans are born with certain rights. We have them simply because we are alive. Among those is the right to travel, unimpeded, throughout the land. We are not to be subject to suspicionless stops or checkpoints. In order to detain us and search our personal property law enforcement must show just cause. Just because you have no objections to being detained and having your personal belongings searched doesn't make it right. You have none nothing wrong, law enforcement has no reason to suspect you of anything, so why should you be made to submit like a common criminal?

My feeling is that the way things are going, in the not too distant future passengers will be required to show up at the airport 3 hours in advance (4 if it's an international flight).

Freedom of movement under United States law is governed primarily by the Privileges and Immunities Clause of the United States Constitution which states, "The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States."

Therein lies the problem. Per the Declaration of Independence and Constitution Americans are born with certain rights. We have them simply because we are alive. Among those is the right to travel, unimpeded, throughout the land. We are not to be subject to suspicionless stops or checkpoints. In order to detain us and search our personal property law enforcement must show just cause. Just because you have no objections to being detained and having your personal belongings searched doesn't make it right. You have none nothing wrong, law enforcement has no reason to suspect you of anything, so why should you be made to submit like a common criminal?