LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

srs and incontinence

From what I've found that risk is kind of small. It usually happens when there was already a problem that had gone undiagnosed, but it can happen to anyone even with a perfectly functioning body. A fair number do take a short while to regain bladder continence post-op, usually a few weeks at the most. But I did meet someone like this- we weren't close so it was not discussed deeply, just a passing comment. And for MTF's having a diaper on can enhance your apperarance, adding some dimension where it needs to be :blush: and there seem to be quite a few TG's who do that by choice B) There are lots of risks in having SRS but if you really need the surgery they don't much matter- you will go where you have to go in life or it sure won't be worth living. I would say that if you have any continence issues and are worried about it, it would be better to address them pre-SRS while things are easier for the doctors to understand and work with. And as always, cross check all your Meds to be sure you won't have any adverse interactions happening with the 'mones ;)