LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some decent overnight protection

For the longest time I've used goodnights, but they lack any protection in the back. This is a problem because recently I've had issues with pooling and leaking. So I've been wanting to try fitted briefs. I'm having trouble finding out what's really good since every supplier says that there product is "the highest quality for iccontinece."

I know the general rules like briefs are better than pull-ups, as general rule depends suck, and form can decide if it will leak or not. I think the best ones I can get my hands on locally are tenna or attends, but I don't know much beyond that. Any help?

You can also boost a diapers capacity by stuffing a smaller diaper into it like a liner. Many use baby diapers for this. Cut several small slits in the cover of the one doing the lining or it will leak at the edges and go right past the outer diaper :o Diapers like goodnites don't hold even as much as a cheap adult diaper so if their performance is just marginally insufficient going to something like the plastic Depends ("Depends Protection with Tabs" is what they call them now) may be a good enough solution. I'd ezpect the Abenas to be eve\n better.

• 4 weeks later...