LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

yardsale fail

I'm a little heartbroken. After having breakfast with my wife and her son for his birthday we stopped at a yardsale. They had a case of prevail medium diapers and I couldn't even inquire about them due to our company..... maybe next time. Anybody else ever win at a yardsale or goodwill?

If you look hard enough and long enough you are bound to find something. That said I've not really found much in the way of diapers from yardsales, thrift stores and the like. Having to pass up on an opportunity is somewhat of a bummer though. :/

I think you would have to hit them everyday or luck out by going to one one day and bam there happens to be good ones there. I once found a bag of Molicare supers at Goodwill out in Forest Grove, OR, and I once found a bunch of Tena regular diapers at a thrift store here in Portland and bought all the packs and had over 100 Tena. One time on Craigslist I got a pack of Sure Comfort for ten bucks and I also found smaller packs of them at Value Village. I also found four packs of them at another Goodwill here in 2012 and I could tell they were old and were in storage because the packages were dirty. They had some dirt on them. Those are pretty good diapers too. When I worked at a folkshop in Montana, I found vintage Attends there dated 1988. I have also seen Western family diapers there dated 1993 but were the wrong size and have seen a pack of Depends from the 90's and it was always hard for me to buy diapers there because I worked there and then I got the courage finally, I pretended I was getting them for my grandfather.

I just bought 7 packs of molicare size large for $40.00 total. Found it listed on Craigslist as an indoor tag sale. I scooped them up immediately

• Like 1

I had a chance of getting free ATN diapers here but that guy never came back to this board so therefore we never got to arrange a meet up for me to get them. Why even posted an ad for giving away diapers if you are not going to even bother coming back to check the messages? I even sent him a PM too and never got read so I deleted it a week later knowing those diapers have been taken to Goodwill.

• 11 months later...