LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDLcast - The Podcast For Adults Who Just Like Diapers :)

Every. Single. Post.

Not hardly there drama queen, and you know it. And you'll notice I'm not even saying anyone is incorrectly using the term- other than when I used to as well. He asked for my experiences, and I gave it along with how I now know better and

I don't think diaper wearing is something to openly advertise to every one.

Not because diaper wearing is wrong (we all know perfectly well it isn't), but because most people who are

Edited by DiapersOfTheStorm
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Toddy,

I just wanted to take the time to thank you soooo much for all our hard work. I recently had to drive quite a bit and had the opportunity to listen to your podcasts. I must say I was very impressed but was very sad when I heard that you might consider limited it access just because of what a few not so smart people had to say. I think its your creation and you can say and do with it in any and every way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everybody!

Sammy and I recorded a new episode and we asked the question, How involved in your ABDL activities do you really want your partner to be?

I share my thoughts on this topic and invite you to do the same.

Plus we can't forget about Story Time. What is Bugs up to now? And a whole lot of great listener feedback!

It's a lot of fun :) Join us for episode 14 of the ABDLcast here: https://abdlcast.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/partner-participation-abdl-activities/

• 3 weeks later...

Do you remember the very first adult diaper your wore?

On this latest episode of our podcast I tell stories about my first experiences with adult diapers - recalling the vintage Attends of the 1980

• 2 months later...

After another of my infamous long delays we recorded a new episode today: Dumb Things ABDLs Do In Diapers

https://abdlcast.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/dumb-things-abdls-do/

A lot of great feedback from wonderful listeners, a new Story Time (I know. Same as a subforum here. It's a pretty generic name :P), Producer Sammy, and a whole lotta diapers!

:)

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What is true Infantilism? by Kathi Stringer...

That's the topic we begin this month on the brand new show, Toddy's Treehouse!

This essay speaks to me like none other has. And we are going to unpack it line-by-line to see if it lines up with our subjective experiences. You can listen to an excerpt of the first show on the ABDLcast website:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everybody!

Bedtime Stories with Toddy is officially a thing at Toddy's Treehouse. You can listen to an excerpt of the first story here: https://abdlcast.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/abdl-bedtime-stories-jack-and-the-beanstalk-excerpt/

Jack and the Beanstalk is one of my very favorite Fairy Tales. Everything about it has always captured my imagination. So, naturally I felt it only made sense to start off reading and performing this classic taken from the Red Fairy Book. Take a listen. I think long-time listeners of the old ABDLcast (R.I.P.) will enjoy it. But, if you didn't like that show you definitely won't like this either.