LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDLcast - The Podcast For Adults Who Just Like Diapers :)

I like that idea! I, too, went through the same thing. I started off 100% as a DL but over time I started getting some "Little" or "AB" things liked footed pajamas and a sippy cup. I'd now say that I identify as an adult kid who still wears diapers. In fact, I'm going to CAPCon in a few weeks. It'll be my 1st time to do anything like that so I'm really excited/nervous.

Excellent show! It really made my day to listen to it as I took my dog on a walk.

I know you had mentioned that an hour long show might be too long but I thought it was perfect. It would be even better if Sammy shared her tea....haha. I would also like it if your show was bi-weekly but I also understand that a lot of work goes in to making a show so I understand if that's not feasible. Bi-weekly would defitely help with story time though because it had been so long I couldn't remember what happened last time.

You had asked about the Teddies and what they compare to and I'd say they are pretty much the same as the Classicos and Biancos.

Now to answer your question about my favorite diapers, I'd have to say without a doubt the Bambinos line. I love them all. I wear a size medium and I had struggled with their dreaded size change but my most recent case (the variety case of 48) size medium fit like they once did back when the waistband was blue back in the early days. Also, they raised the tapes up a little bit and made them about half an inch bigger. And I have to say that they fit better and the tapes stick so much better. Kudos Bambino!

Now for some possible podcast topics/suggestions I'd like to hear in the future:

Some diaper reviews and rating of ones you have tried.

Stories of being caught or close calls

Again, thank you to both you and Sammy for doing what you do

Excellent show! It really made my day to listen to it as I took my dog on a walk.

I know you had mentioned that an hour long show might be too long but I thought it was perfect. It would be even better if Sammy shared her tea....haha. I would also like it if your show was bi-weekly but I also understand that a lot of work goes in to making a show so I understand if that's not feasible. Bi-weekly would defitely help with story time though because it had been so long I couldn't remember what happened last time.

Again, thank you to both you and Sammy for doing what you do

By the way, Toddy, not that this is relevant to anything, but lately I've been listening to your podcast on--of all things--TiVo. That way I can listen without tying up computer resources. Turns out TiVo has an app that enables linking to podcasts as long as you know the name of the RSS feed. I did some podcasting myself "back in the day," incidentally, and was even able to access those (to my chagrin--I hate the way my voice sounded then).

As is often the case I couldn't sleep last night so I came to the studio and started collecting feedback and participation for the next episode (I'll let Sammy arrange it). There is so many responses between here and a couple other places that it may be a whole "Listener Participation" show!

As is often the case I couldn't sleep last night so I came to the studio and started collecting feedback and participation for the next episode (I'll let Sammy arrange it). There is so many responses between here and a couple other places that it may be a whole "Listener Participation" show!

Toddy, I know you were talking about eventually making this a call-in show, and if you ever do that, I'd like to be a guest. Maybe we could talk about what I call "the other ABs"--the gay, transgender, asexual, and/or disabled folks. (I fit into three of those categories myself). You don't hear much about them in the ABDL community--Riley Kilo was the first I know of.

Well I am partially disabled, but don't have a CNA. I am open about my diapers with all of my doctors, nurses, and physical therapists though. While I don't just go around telling them, I will inform them I am wearing a diaper if it becomes relevant. (Ie; listening for my knees to crack and pop but hearing my diaper instead).