LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDLcast - The Podcast For Adults Who Just Like Diapers :)

I'm so happy that your finally back and planning to make more podcast soon. I also really like Rachel Emily's idea about dressing as a baby during halloween. Hope you and your family are doing well.

• 2 weeks later...

Great show, Toddy. I sent you a long e-mail going over all the topics point-by-point. Personally, I think you should stick with half-hour(ish) podcasts--it's possible to cover a subject in depth that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great show! Like others have mentioned, I like how the show is more diaper related and geared more towards ABDL than BDSM. By all means to each is own but in other podcasts I've heard it almost sees as though it's primarily BDSM rather than ABDL. I look forward to hearing more in the near future. Take care and have a happy holiday.

There's not very much out there for folks like us, for whom diapers and the assorted paraphernalia merely represent an attempt to return to a more innocent time in our lives.

• 2 weeks later...

wow do you really feel that way? I can honestly say that I thought they offered a point of view rather ample in ageplay sometimes stand alone and sometimes related to BDSM, although may be since I haven't fully experienced this too deep to begin with or with a partner I'm not sure how it works for me all in all, interesting.

what do you feel is the main give away for that "to those who use diapers as part of BDSM"? I'm honestly curious about it, I listened to some shows that revolved around innocent regression play and didn't feel that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely loved the new episode! I was thrilled to see that a new one was available to listen to. Don't change a thing.

I enjoy the story time. It's a nice transition from one subject to the next thst keeps me entertained.

I had the opportunity to try out the new Snuggies and I have to say that they are fantastic! They are so soft and comfortable. I got the medium and it fit quite well. I'm not the tallest person to they rode up a little but no where near my belly button like the Dry 24/7's. The only thing I wasn't a big fan of is that the plastic seemed super thin and it felt like it would easily rip, tear, or split. I had mentioned that you like your diapers crisp and I'd have to say that these diapers are the opposite of that.

Again, thank you for all your work you do. I'm sure at times it's a pain but like I said earlier in another post, your podcast is a lot more my style. You keep it clean and innocent.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't comment earlier or give feedback about the last episode. I've been out of town on vacation.

As always, I really enjoyed the episode. It felt pretty cool to hear my name on your show. Here's some answers to your questions:

1. This memory is a little vague but this is what I remember. When I was around 4 years old (and potty trained) my parents drop me off at a daycare (I'm not exactly sure where we were but I remember the place we were at had childcare).

There were a bunch of kids at this place. I found one kid on the floor playing with some cars so I decided to join him. I don't know how long we had been playing but I remember one of the ladies watching us was walking around. She walked up to where we were and then stopped and looked down at us. She reached for the boys hand, stood him up, and pull the back of his pants back.

She was checking his diaper! I couldn't take my eyes off of what was happening. I had always (or as long as I can remember) had desires to wear diapers. She led the boy across the room to a wall where there was a changing table. She then went on to change his diaper. I stayed where we were at playing, wishing that that boy was me, that she was changing my diaper.

2. I can't really say that there was a "single toy" that I wish I had back. But I did spend a lot of time playing with Matchbox cars and Micro Machines when I was a kid. I would spend hours playing with them.

I recently moved and had to get a storage unit for some of my items. My parents said they had some things of mine that they had in their attic and asked me to put it in my storage unit. I did as they asked but wondered what it could be. I opened the box and found some of my toys from when I was a kid and it really made me happy. It was kind of nostalgic.

Now for your most recent post.

My worst diaper malfunction that I can remember was where I experienced a back split. I was at the grocery store and I was wearing a pair of shorts over my diaper. My diaper had been a little wet, not too bad but wet none the less. Well, I had bend over and that's where I think the split had occurred because not much later some SAP started falling from my diaper, down my shorts, and onto the floor. It wasn't a lot but it was enough for me to know I needed to get out of the situation ASAP. I walked to the bathroom to one of the stalls and took off my diaper. I was a little nervous to go dispose of it the trashcan but luckily for me no one else was in the bathroom.

I really hope you don't get frustrated with us for not commenting. Maybe some people are just a little nervous. I know I was at one point but I put my chin up, pulled my diaper up high, and stopped being so shy.

I'd hate for you to stop recording shows because of lack of response. I know I'm not speaking for myself when I say we really enjoy what you do and that we look forward to hearing more.

I don't know if I can answer all of your questions, Toddy--I'm racking my brain trying to think of a diaper disaster, I can't recall one in which my diaper just plain fell apart. I

• 4 weeks later...