LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDLcast - The Podcast For Adults Who Just Like Diapers :)

I have a question myself: I know, Toddy, that you do your podcasts in a studio. Is it a professional studio that you have to rent time for? If so, how much does it typically cost you? I ask because I'd like to revive an old podcast of mine from about eight years ago, and I'd like it to sound more professional this time around.

Toddy, I know you were talking about eventually making this a call-in show, and if you ever do that, I'd like to be a guest. Maybe we could talk about what I call "the other ABs"--the gay, transgender, asexual, and/or disabled folks. (I fit into three of those categories myself). You don't hear much about them in the ABDL community--Riley Kilo was the first I know of.

I know you only post here inadvertently, so I wonder: is there any particular place you would prefer me to leave comments? If so, I'll post there exclusively from now on.

• 2 weeks later...

You've gone and done it again! Another great show! Yay!!!

QUESTIONS: What items do you need to help you feel little? Are they the things that you had when you were little, or did you develop an affinity later in life?

For me: it depends on my mood. Obviously a diaper, maybe some Legos, a coloring book and some crayons, my micro machines from when I was a kid, shows I watched as a kid on Netflix, etc. I've recently found on YouTube that there are a bunch of shows I used to watch as a kid.

Also, I'd like to hear how your sample back of Bambinos went.

Thanks again for your work.

Aside from the obvious, I'd have to say the things that make me feel little are the three P's: pacifiers, plushies, and princesses (usually Disney, but not necessarily so). The first two I indulge in more than the third, to be honest, though if I'm in full little mode, I'll sometimes indulge in the third to enhance the experience (any movie or TV program with a "princess" theme will do).

For me, it is what is on my profile page

girlthings1.gif

My profile page has goodies and activities for Little Girls

Also, I do not have plushies since they are not girl enough. I have dollies that are very large so in comparison to them, I am little. a 36" doll is like being about half as tall as I am with an 18" doll. Sleeping righ on a rubber sheet. Being in above the knee dresses and babydolls. I have not worn an Alice band in ages. I have quite a few of them for which I would like to find a good home

I ADORE BEING A GIRL

You've gone and done it again! Another great show! Yay!!!

Also, I'd like to hear how your sample back of Bambinos went.

Thanks again for your work.

• 2 weeks later...

Incidentally, Toddy, I wanted to say thank you for tweeting about the NorthShore Supreme diapers. They look like they have one tape on each side, is that right? If so, I'd love to get them, since they seem the most like a baby diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

What a pleasant surprise to see a new episode added to my podcast queue this morning! Woohoo!

I'm starting to sound like a broken record here but yet again you've gone and made the most delightful episode. I kind of feel like an ABDLpodcast veteran hearing my name on your show so often and I have to tell you, it puts a huge smile on my face to know 1) that you actually read what I write & 2) that you feel it's actually worth reading to everyone out there listening. Super cool!

Hope you and Sammy have a very happy 1 yr anniversary of the show. I've enjoyed every bit of it. You 2 deserve much praise for your hard work.

Also, I love "Toddy's Diaper Time"! Please keep it going. In fact, you've inspired me to get some Northshore samples myself so thank you for that.

Your comment about the racing stripes on the Abenas made me laugh. I've noticed that it's a very popular diaper in the ABDL community but I personally can't stand them primarily because of the stripes. In my opinion, it kind of kills the feeling of being "little" and the "pureness" that comes with wearing a plain white or printed ABDL diaper. They're (again, my opinion) just flat out ugly.

Thanks again,

tommyp

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't let it get to you, he just doesn't like the sound of your smurf voice, and especially the sound of you fast forward record recording of a chipmunk... I mean sammy. No offense that's just the impression I get too, your podcast is still well worth every bit of it though because quite frankly nobody else (including myself) is putting out something as good as you are.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So.....is the podcast kaput? :(

I don't know. It might be.

I haven't felt well in a long time and have been finding it very difficult to put together another episode. We'll see. There are a lot of people that hate this show anyway :|

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to illicit sympathy due because of what I consider to be mean-spirited people. I shouldn't have added that last statement in my previous post.

As I've said (maybe. I don't recall now) on the show I have been behind microphones in one capacity or another for about 3/4 of my life. I have experienced criticisms for performances all along the way (anyone that performs or creates or does ANYTHING at all, really, is going to be criticized by others). It is something that goes along with the territory. Though I must add that the criticisms for the ABDLcast seem to be more vile than anything I've ever experienced. But that may be because it is the most personal, unveiled thing I've ever created. In turn it makes it hard not to lash out at negative commenters.

I'm trying to figure out a way to go forward. I need to do the show for me - even if I don't publish it. But If others want to listen I may make it completely private; requiring a request from listeners to have access. That way unsuspecting ABDL's can't accidentally wander upon it and be so utter aghast by the performance style. I don't know. I'm still considering options.

My main problem is mental health. I have a long history of issues, and have been in a particularly rough spot for quite a while now. I can't afford professional help so I'm winging it with the help of my wonderful wife.

Sorry if that was TMI :)

Well, I liked your podcast too and would love to see them continue.

As a suggestion, I can say that when you eliminate the anonymity of a persons id, that they act more accountable in what they say. You may want to consider some sort of registration request to listen to your podcast, and or comment on them too.