LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never Stare...

good kid

Guest diaperboykcmo

"I-just lost track mommy, it hurt I've learned my lesson please no more!" He cried hugging her leg..

James was happy when she pulled his diaper back up and sat him on the floor she made her point and he wan't going to be bad anymore!

"Well Good, Looks like your learning, Baby steps." She teased. She then made James fellow her back into the kitchen and recreated the meal she had gave him earlier.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James followed her into the kitchen he once again got into the highchair and waited for her to click the tray into place.. He wasn't going to argue or fight with her anymore.. His ass was on fire and he didn't wanna have another meeting with the paddle..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James wanted to cry and get mad when she said something about a week or two, but his ass was just getting over from the beating so he didn't want that to happen again!.. So he just allowed him self to be her real life baby doll to do with as she wished.

He sat there as she turned on the tv.. He nods his head as he did like cartoons when he was little he looked forward to Saturday mornings.

James sat there drinking his bottle watching cartoons as his new mommy looked on..

He was at least happy they weren't going out in public as a baby, maybe she forgot he thought!

"Now don't forget, Enjoy your toons because in 3 hours mommy is taking you out for lunch." She chimed. Mariana stood up from the couch and walked away to her room. There she watched him from the living room camera. As she watch time past and it was time to ready there selves.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was scared when she said they were going out for lunch.. "No Please Mommy can we stay here?".. He didn't wanna go out in public as a baby.. He wondered what people would think that saw him, a real pretty girl and a big baby!. He got lost in his on thoughts as he watched her leave to get ready he guessed.. Baby James wet his diaper as he watched cartoons and lost track of time.. He was surprised when she came back in announcing it was time to go..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James laid there as she changed his diaper, he didn't know how he could ever get used to this.. She wiped his ass he was turning so red from embarrassment he was burning up.. "Please mommy can't I have something else to wear, I don't wanna be changed in public!" He cried!

He watched as she brought the diaper up tight between his legs and taped it tightly in place.. He couldn't help but notice how think and loud it was.. Surly if anyone was to look at him they could tell as well as hear the diaper!

"Don't Care?" She said. She then grabbed the most childish and demeaning thing she could find. A dress, A frilly pink dress. She walk over to him and held it in his face. "I was going to throw my girly baby clothes out since i didn't have a girl but I can change that." She threatened. She wasn't going to put him in it, She would get to many stares and it was to small for him.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No please I-I don't wanna be a girl!" He cried as she held a baby girl's dress in her hand threatening to make him wear it.

He was relieved when she gave him another chance to pick out some clothes.. James looked in the closet and found a shirt and a pair of shorts..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James sat there as she dressed him she completely ignored him as he asked not to wear a diaper while they were out..

She gave him that look that meant she could snap at any moment!.. He decided not to push it as she went to change herself..

He was not looking forward to this but what choice did he have!

As Mariana got ready she put on a nice red dress shirt and tight blue jeans. She then grabbed a empty diaper bag and her purse. She walked back into the nursery and packed a few supplies.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James watched as she entered the nursery damn she looked really hot he thought.. He watched as she filled the diaper bag, this was definitely a diaper bag, it wouldn't be confused with being a purse or a tote bag.. The diaper bag was baby blue with blocks and bottles on the side and written in big blocks was BABY.. No James thought everyone will wonder where the baby is! James just couldn't believe this was happening.. He then followed her into the kitchen as she put some bottles into the diaper bag..

"Well pray they don't, Even your a baby so what does it matter if they know." She responded. Mariana and James walked out of the door and got into Mariana's Hummer. She let him get in first and even strapped him in her self. He was put into the back. She handed his a rattle to play with as she got into the front. If James was to look he would see his car was moved and no longer in site.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"B-B-But mommy I don't want anyone seeing me!" He whined as he was strapped into the hummer.. Damn even the car makes me feel like a little boy he thought.. Then he was handed a rattle to play with as they made their way out for their date!

James was scared and he couldn't believe this was happening, his first day out in public as a baby.. He was so scared and nervous he wet his diaper..

"Your going out because you have been good? A good little baby!" She cooed. As they drove they were slowly coming upon there destination.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"But I don't wanna go out, if I've been good shouldn't I be able to pick what I wanna do!"

"Yeah but I don't want anyone seeing me, even if I don't know them." He cried.. Why couldn't she understand that he thought.

James looked out the window as the world passed him by, he can't believe he was sitting there in a diaper!

"Oh why so sour?" She cooed. "Well if you won't drink your bottle then maybe I'll make a scene in the restaurant. Now drink or get embarrassed!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

James puts the bottle to his lips and began sucking on the nipple like there's no tomorrow. He wanted to make her happy after she just threatened to make a scene.. He wondered what she might do as he drank the bottle..

Once they arrived James was so scared and nervous as she opened the door he flooded his diaper.

"Here we go!" She said hesitantly as they slowly strolled into Freindly's. She was nervous about showing of her diaper boy. As they inter the store they were greeted by a cute brunette woman.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was so nervous as Mariana held his hand and over her shoulder was the ever present diaper bag.. He was thinking aren't people going to wonder where the baby was.. They got seated and he thought things might be ok. Then as if on cue the waitress asked where the baby was.. James turned a thousand shades of red, he wanted to bury his head!.. Then to embarrass him further Mariana called him baby asking him what he wanted to eat.. Now he knew if the waitress put two and two together she could figure out he was the BABY!

"Well baby, What you going to have...Looks like you can't decide then." She looked at the girl and smiled."Come back later dear...My baby can't decide."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was so nervous he knew the waitress has to know he was the baby, and this crazy woman seemed to enjoy the torture he was going through.. He tried to look at the menu but he couldn't concentrate, he was sitting their in public with a diaper on and a diaper bag practically yelling for attention.. How the hell can I look at the menu, he thought!