LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never Stare...

good kid

Mariana went into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle, She looked at it and put it in the fridge. "Let me give him a normal bottle, Full of apple juice." She grabbed a new baby bottle and filled it with juice.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James played with his bear and some blocks he didn't even notice she came back till she started talking to him.. He was happy once she handed him a bottle he was thirsty.. He put the nipple to his lips and began sucking.. He smiled as she praised him for being good.

He figured he's play her game then she would let him go, no big deal he thought.. He just didn't wanna get into any trouble..

Mariana face grimaced, She didn't want to answer it. she didn't think that far ahead. She wanted to live in the moment, Where she was a mommy and she had a baby. She sighed, "Whey are yo asking that? Don't trust me James, Maybe I should extend your time beyond Monday, Maybe make you a baby for a week. " She told James. She wasn't sure what she was going to do on Monday morning. Maybe she should fake his death or something.

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

James noticed the quick change and he wish he had never asked that.. "I just didn't know if I was leaving Sunday night or Monday Morning, cause I have to go back to work. I trust you I was just confused that's all!" James was trying to play it off hoping she would buy his lie..

"No mommy I won't ask again." He said after she threatened to make him stay longer..

He grabbed his rattle and shook it more..

Mariana kept up her scale for a little but let it go, She couldn't keep being made ar her baby. He was even trying to make up for it, He said he love her. This made Mariana smile, Her heart warmed. "Awe, Me too..." She then began to think. Maybe he was saying that to cover his own ass. She loved him for sure, She wasn't sure if he was lying or not. Did he even like being a baby? Maybe he's just trying to trick her.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James felt like he got his hand caught in the cookie jar as she questioned if he liked being a baby and if he really loved her..

"Well I do wanna get to know you better and maybe we can go out a few times and see what happens." He was being honest..

He still wanted to try to get lucky with her and maybe become her boyfriend! "I mean it's not so bad playing this game, I wouldn't wanna do it forever just for now it's not bad being your baby." He said nervously hoping she wouldn't be mad!

James tried to get the feeling back in his hand as she had been squeezing it hard.. Damn she's strong he thought!!

"Go out?" She question. "Hmmm." She had to think about it, Could she trust thing guy out on a date. She will think about it.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James got happy as she mentioned them maybe going out it was like she was really thinking about it!

He was happy once she released his hand..

"I love the sound of your diaper, You work it so well too!" She shouted as she watch him he moved to the crib as he climbed in the crib. She even slapped his diaper one more time. "Thick, Bet you didn't even fell it. I bet you dreamed of doing that to me." She teased.

"Oh i'm sorry, Didn't mean to wake you." She said. She put her book away and went up to the crib. "Now go back to sleep baby, See you tomorrow." She said as she gave him a kiss good night. She walked over to

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was too tired to fight her as he laid back down and went to sleep.. That night the music was so calming and relaxing!

He dreamed he was back at the office working again and he was fooling around when he should've been working.. She walked in wearing jeans and a t shirt looking really sexy she took him by the hand and the thing was she had a very babyish looking diaper bag slung over her shoulder.. She took him into his bosses office also who was her friends office they talked for a minute.. She apologized to her friend and laid James on top of the desk and stripped him of his clothes and she began diapering him.. She was talking to her boss saying she was sorry for sending a baby to work, that she'll make sure he's with her or in daycare.. Both ladies cooed and baby talked him.. James wet his diaper while he was dreaming!

Mariana woke up from a wonderful dream, It was about James begin to stay her baby. He even cut all ties with everybody to be hers forever and ever. Mariana put on a robe and made her way to the nursery where she found her baby. She upon up the curtains and turn off the music. He was shaking and muttering in a extremely

Guest diaperboykcmo

James continued to sleep dreaming about being Mariana's baby.. She was playing with him and cooing at him.. He was laughing and giggling. Then he was an adult but still dressed as a baby she was laughing at him and showing him off to her friends. Then he started to dream about being in a field and playing baseball, but he was still wearing a diaper and Mariana was there in the stands with his diaper bag. He started to protest as she came on the field and was trying to change him.. "No not here!" He cried talking in his sleep..

'I said wakey wakey, It's time to get up." She told him. She rolled down the crib bars and grabbed his hand. "Now crawl over to the Changing table for mommy." She ordered.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James hated it that she made him crawl to the changing table, he felt just like a baby. If that wasn't worse he noticed with every movement his diaper crinkled and it was loud!.. Once he got to the changing table she helped him up he laid there as she began changing him teasing him how wet his diaper was and saying she might need to get him thicker diapers.. The scary thing for him was he didn't even realize he wet his diaper he wanted to fight and yell at her, but he was more worried about not realizing that he wet it!

"Just guessing, You look like you where worried when you where sleeping." She told him, She smiled at the fact. She knew her tape was doing its job.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah I said I wanted to date you, I would like to see if we hit it off maybe I can be your boyfriend."

"On our date I would be the man, so I need my underwear!" He said like it was the most logical thing in the world.

"I have more at home, we can go by and get them!"... Incest what are you talking about, enough of these baby games!"

James was starting to get frustrated.. Before he could say anything else she lead him by the hand and had him in a highchair.

Mariana looked at him with a harden look and smacked the taste out of his mouth. She bent down and hummed to herself. She started to clean up the cereal, The mess was spread out and her rag couldn't clean it all up. "I should make you cleans this up but I am your loving mother who is her to take care of you." She said keeping the same look on her face.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James did everything he could not to cry after she smacked the shit out of him!.. He sat in the highchair and rubbed his check watching her clean up the mess.. James couldn't believe what she was saying, telling him people were watching this crazy shit on the internet.

Before he could daydream anymore she removed the tray and threw him to the floor!

"Now you'll be good...Let make sure of that." She said as she pulled James over to the rocking chair and sat down. She forced James to lay his stomach on her thighs. She then pulled down the diaper and gripped the handle of the rolling pen hard. "1!" She said as she smacked his bear butt. "2!" She said once more. She repeated this until James but was red hot and in pain. He was crying and he could do nothing about it. Mariana was in charge, She could ruin his life if he did submit. "Um baby, Your screams get me so wet. This is the sound of your pain, I wonder what the sound of you using your diaper. How bad do you cry? When we go out, Your going to use your diaper and ball your cute little eyes out when you do so mommy can know." She rubbed James red butt. "How many times did I hit you, I feel a little bad...A little."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was already crying he was petrified seeing that rolling pin!.. He was begging but it wan't doing any good she seemed hell bent to make sure he understood he was calling the shots around here! "No please Mommy, please mommy I-I-I'll be good!" He was stuttering trying to figure some way out of this.. He liked the feel of her legs they were nice and smooth then she pulled his diaper down and the first hit was enough to know he never wanted to be in this position AGAIN!!

"How do you not know James!" She asked angry. "Do I need to beat you again so I can teach you to count." She told him trying to scare him. She pulled up his diaper and sat him on the floor.