LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thou Shall Not Judge Other AB/DL's Lifestyle

Everyone has their own personal "habits" regarding AB/DL lifestyle.

Personally, I am not a 24/7 wearer.

I rather wear "my Pampers" when I am feeling the need of a diaper for security sake.

That could be wearing for emotional and/or practical security needs. :smiley-baby-boy:

Although, I do occasionally wear in public discreetly and well concealed. :censored:

...Hey, I just thought of a new acronym...

Gun owners who carry a weapon without most ever knowing call it, "Concealed Carry Weapon" or "CCW".

AB/DL's who wear discreetly, without it hanging out of their pants on purpose, could call it "CCD".

• Like 2

While I do think there are things some DLs do that are disgusting, I do have to accept it and not judge them for it. I don't have to like it and I am still entitled to how I feel about it. Some people think pooping in diapers is gross and that doesn't bother me. They don't like it so they don't do it. it's the same as saying, don't like gay marriage,don't do gay marriage, don't like guns, don't own any, don't like drugs, don't do them, don't like alcohol, don't drink. Don't like pooping or peeing in diapers, don't do it. Don't like putting stuff in diapers or having your used one or other peoples used ones smeared in your face, don't do it. Of course I am still entitled to not read about it just like other people are entitled to not reading about people wearing diapers and using them. Don't like trash digging for used diapers, don't do it.

• Like 2

Ditto to all that has been said. As diaper wearers, we of all people should be more understanding of others' diaper preferences. Over all this world we be a better place is everyone was more tolerant.

while I don't care for showing off diapers in public or others doing it, so long as it's not illegal there's not a lot I can say. true enough to say that if people thought of their community before their own needs, wants or desires the world would be far more accepting and a more tranquil place to live.

I disagree with this, just because we are all ABDLs doesn't mean we are immune from each others opinions or thoughts (I mean, I'm an Arsenal fan, that doesn't mean I don't judge other Arsenal fans like the colossal waste of humanity that is Piers Morgan)... I'm sure plenty have judged me in a negative light, just has I have judged them, its human nature, some just prefer to let others know their opinions. If the other person wants to ignore my opinion they are welcome to! I'm just an opinionated person and don't see that as a bad thing.

You don't have to have been around on this site very belong before you've seen LOTS of opinions on this and related matters.

• Like 3

What I don't understand is why some people have a beef about some of us wearing 24/7 for none medical reasons. We are not flaunting it or pushing our lifestyle on other people. They are under our clothes so what we wear under it is our business and no one else's. I just don't see the harm in it and lot of people are not even paying attention so they wouldn't even know we have one on. Even I don't notice others have one on but I can notice sometimes in AB/DL munches but that is because I am expecting to see diapers and I know what it is because it's a AB/DL munch but what if we were both out somewhere in public and there was no munch and we just ran into each other but neither of us know we are DL, I am less likely to even notice even if they have made their bottoms thick. I knew my ex boyfriend had a diaper on right when I first saw him because I already knew online he wore them for incontinence so when I saw his big bottom, I knew it was a diaper but if I didn't know him, then I wouldn't have even known. He was overweight so I would have thought his big bottom was his fatness and think he had a huge penis. He did get a comment about it once a McDonalds drive thru by a employee and he told her thanks for the comment and she was so embarrassed because he had heard her saying it to another employee. People are too wrapped up in their lives and what they are doing to even use their time to look at peoples bottoms and trying to see if they are diapered or not or even think if a thin person with a big butt is diapered or not. They may just think he or she carries all their weight there.

• Like 1

Men kissing men was/is on par with going out in diapers..

People might/gonna look weird on you and maybe even snicker/laugh

I'm starting to rethink visiting this website... Clearly I am on a different page to everyone else, according to a lot of people who disagree with me on this issue I am some sort of ultra-conservative prude, when in reality nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm not big on the general public display of much of anything 'personal', including diapers. We have had this discussion in other threads and it usually comes out to be the same thing. Generally, it's the "just don't do it' thinking that prevails (no pun) but there are those who feel that it's still OK to run around exposing their underwear (diaper) to whom ever for thrills etc...

I 'try' not to judge, but as said above, it is difficult. You see someone doing something that you deem is inappropriate and it causes a reaction inside you etc. For me, the bottom line is this, who are you hurting? pushing your interests into other non participants faces is rude, it's that simple.

I also don't have an issue with people who want to wear 24/7, after all a diaper is just underwear...that it! You want to flood yourself silly to the 110% and leak like a sieve, fine if that floats your boat, or fill your pants to capacity, go for it, just don't involve other unsuspecting, unwitting or unknowing people in your activities, as that is unfair and rude and really makes us as a community look bad, and I for one don't appreciate it.

One thing I did Finally realize is all the AB/DL content on YOUTUBE! if you want to expose yourself in a diaper, pee in your diaper and have people watch or take a massive dump in your diaper and have voyeurs, GO FOR IT! and no one gets hurt! people watch vids there BY CHOICE, so you don't have to worry about offending anyone or bothering someone.

This accomplishes a couple of things:

1) Satisfies ones desire for 'public exposure' in doing the things that make one happy, and

2) Allows for others who share your 'interests' to realize that they are not alone and there are others who do the same things or have common grounds! :D it's a win win for everybody! :thumbsup:

SO if you have that burning desire to flash a diaper, wear your latest cute baby outfit and show it off..do it on YOUTUBE, you have a GLOBAL audience, and don't risk pissing anyone off or offending anyone and you check your viewer count and VOLIA, your 'audience' has made itself known... what more could you want?

SO keep it safe, keep it at home and keep it on YOUTUBE...and all will be well.

I think thats possibly the best and most balanced answer for those who are more inclined to show off some of their more 'personal' activities to the world...and as I said, no one gets hurt! :D

• Like 2

I wore my diapers openly on a nude beach once and my husband and I were both in our diapers and we kept on walking until we reached a bunch of people and there were kids and adults and my husband said "let's turn around and walk back" so we did. According to him we got some looks and I paid no attention. No one said anything to us about them. But it was very fun and it was only that one time we had that experience. I should do it more but I am never motivated to go there and do it and I have kids now so I don't know how I will fit that in. I know I could just go alone or just have my parents watch them as my husband and I go. But my daughter is breast fed so I would have to bring her along or bring my breast pump and pump manually when my boobs get too full.I don't think one day would ruin my milk supply so I can just wait until she weaned or is only nursing in mornings and at bed time.

If i said what I really think about that and people who wear 24/7 for non medical reason I would most likely get banned :(

Guest YoungZeppelin

I could never figure out why, but people have this urge to make someone elses buniess their own. I never cared about other persons hobby, interests, or sexual orinatation becuase it doesn't affect me.

• Like 2

I could never figure out why, but people have this urge to make someone elses buniess their own. I never cared about other persons hobby, interests, or sexual orinatation becuase it doesn't affect me. As a sissy ABDL there is no way I chould make anyone outside of this community understand how I feel, it is beyond complex.

Not necessarilyTaz... As long as you're fair about it, you're entitled to express your own opinions.

Since I don't exactly know what you mean, are you incontinent and find it a insult to wear 24/7 because of desire and not need?

I've done stints of 24/7 wearing because of stress and nerves and wearing feels secure for me.

I have sudden urges to pee, and have had accidents in public before.

So, that may have added to the feeling of need over desire that may or may be more of a mental or psycolgical dependance.

But, I'm not incontinent in the medical definition. Or I don't believe so.

• Like 2