LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed Out (grandmaster342/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Adam sits on the couch and begins to put the finishing touches on his math homework. He felt his stomach grumble, but figured it was just hunger pains. He disregarded them and went back to work.

Henry begins to make the menu selections Adam made only moments ago and gets everything in their final phases within five minutes; he goes to check on Adam.

"We have chicken tenders, fries and baked beans" Henry says letting Adam know of the menu; "Feel free to get a drink if you like; there shouldn't be any problems with the solution we discussed earlier."

Adam walks into the living room and flips on the TV. Before he can sit down, his stomach rumbles, and he knows what's coming when it is too late. He crouches down and fills his diaper for the first time in about 8 years.

"Well, it's best that you get changed immediately" Henry starts with while bringing everything back out; "If you'd like to do it yourself, I suggest you use the shower to rinse it off; a hand-bucket from the garage should be used to at least keep the mess in the tub to a minimum.

Adam lays down on the changing mat and blushes a little. There he was at 11 years old and getting a diaper change. The diaper was poopy at that. Although this was embarrassing, at least Henry was there for him for once. He enjoyed that.

"I'm not upset over this, but you're still allowed to use the toilet" Henry says in assurance while beginning to change Adam's diaper for the first time in years; "I can understand that you feel it's necessary for you to use them completely, which is another reason for me to not be upset; it's only your bladder isn't it?"

"It's entirely up to you if you choose not to use the toilet anymore, but an advance heads-up will be appreciated" Henry says while completing the change.

"Daddy, can I not use the toilet anymore? I mean, I kinda would like to...be a toddler again." Adam finally spat out. "Everything was better at that age. I had both you and mom. Mom was alive and you didn't live at your office. Please?"

"That part's up to you" Henry answers while holding his boy in his arms; "The only mandatory item I personally see being needed is a changing table; rail-guards for your current bed can help simulate a crib.

"Dad since it's my call, can we get a few bottles and maybe some more babyish diapers. I kinda would not like the smell pills. The smell is like a signal of being a toddler. Can you maybe start periodically checking me, even if I do not tip you off first?" Adam finally finished.