LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Briefing

This is an 80% fiction story about a high school boy who becomes incontinent after a terrible accident. Ther is going to be some humor, some love, some ambitious acts, some plot twists, and mabey some vulgar scenes, depending on what the people want and how I feel. You are ment to feel for the characters, and feel against others. This is a story filled with detail so don't speed read this, just enjoy the ride. This is also my first story so feedback is helpful and greatly appreciated. Also tabs for some reason didn't show up so don't freak out. Some advice on how to fix this issue is appreciated.

Prologe

Its funny, five little glasses of hard liquor can change a life so drastically, so fast. The change can be never undone. Trust me I know how devastating five shot glasses can be.

Being a nice person has its perks but life likes to challenge the strong. Mentally, physically, and psychologically. I am very smart. Strait a's in fact. I am a linemen for the Reno Mustangs varsity football team. Making me very suitable for lifes wrath.

On September 17th 2011 my mother lost her life to cancer. Being the fighting irish women she was, she made one hell of a last stand. For 2 years she fought. Life psychologically skrewed me over.

Back to those little bastards called shot glasses. They have a reputation for making you have a good time with some friends. Mabey get lucky with a lady. But do it at night, not 6 in the morning. Why? Because you may hit a nice, smart, athletic kid like me with a god damb pickup truck.

My name is logan Clanton. I am a brown haired, green eyed, white, 17 year old male. I am 6' 3" and 235 lb. I am a strait A student, very athletic, very affable. I'm strong willed. I guess that comes with being irish. I am in 11th grade, I have a very large variety of friends. Examples of groups I hang out with are the football players, the rednecks, the dorks, the gays, the nerds, the singers, the artists, etc. All in all I am popular at my school. I take an entire class period to help the physically and mentally challenged. I spend my time after school during the fall at football practices and games. During the winter I am at rifle team practice (marksmanship). Spring I spend my time after school fixing computers. I am very involved in my community. I volunteer yearly on thanksgiving at the homeless shelter, and weekly at the nersing home.

So when this guy hit me... it wasn't supposed to be me, but the girl I saved from being hit. I give a lot af sacrifices to my community but this one was for the girl I hadn't had the curage to ask out for the 5 years I've known her. I have no clue why I choke every time I make an attempt. I do know one thing though, that sacrifice was worth it.

Chapter 1

The morning of the friday before spring break I awoke from a usual dream of whatever. I believe having appathy for dreams and a strive to following them will get you plases. I also believe everyone deserves to have the same freedoms as I do. My morals revole aroud basic freedoms, for example when I hunt I always eat my kill, or when someone is in trouble I don't think of consequences before helping them, or never criticizing people for what they do, but for how they treat there fellow human. I always follow my morals and try to protect the innocent.

After my three S's (shit, shower, and shave) I went and ate my microwave waffles because our freezer is too cold to get the shoddy toaster to cook it all the way through. I started up the engine of my favorite item I've ever owned. My 2001 Jeep Wrangler with 36" tires, custom roll cage, V8 engine, slide bars, brush gaurd, electronic adjustment seats with butt warmers, and touch navigation/radio. All of which I installed myself by the way. I put the radio to my favorite morning radio talk show, Rob, Arny, and Dawn. I pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the gas station for its weekly fill up.

When I arived at the gas station I filled the jeep up and parked it in the parking spot in front of the mini-mart. I went inside and greeted the register lady. I then walked over to the spot where the energy drinks were kept and could not find the energy drinks I prefer, Monsters.

The lady saw me looking for them and said "Sorry sonny we are all out of them kinds of drinks."

I wondered why a deep sothern woman was living in Nevada, but then brushed it off.

Wanting to drink my Monster. I walked across the street to the other gas station in hopes that they had my beverage. Well they did, thank god I don't have to spend the morning tired. I purchased my item and went back outside. I was waiting for the light to turn and my crush, Shelby walks next to me.

Shelby was truly a blessing to know. She was the perfect girl, she had gorgeous, currly blond hair, and sparkling, sweet green eyes. She was 5'6". She had the perfect nose and mouth, perfect breasts, not to small, and not too perky. Her voice was like a graceful angle's, floating around with a divine harp. She was somewhat shy (which I find attractive). She loved almost all the same music, tv, and movies as I do. Best of all she had no boyfriend, yet. Today I was planning on summoning up the balls to ask her out.

Anyway she is in a hurry for some reason unidentified by me, so when the light turned she was walking fast again. I was walking behind her trying to keep her pace. Then I saw a pickup truck driving fast, swerving quite a lot, and not showing any sign of slowing down. Out of instinct and passion, I dived and pushed her out of the way. Then everything went black.

After the initial hit I kept fading in and out. I managed to see my crush in the ambulance sitting next to me calling my father with my phone. Shelby then started to cry because from what I heard, my father blamed her for the accident. I started to apologize for his incompetence, but then I faded out.

I woke up 5 hours later with my step-mother, Megan, crying. My cousins Michel, Jimmy, and Trinity, were in the room as well.

Because my father was the youngest of 4 children all of my cousins are adults, but they are my closest family. A little background knowledge, Michel was shipped to iraq in 2003, when he returned home he got married to a woman named Alice. Jimmy after high school got a scholarship for baseball and went to the Seattle university, got a scholarship in solar engineering of all things, and now works for nasa in Huston. Trinity got married to her high school sweatheart, Edwin, they went college together, Trinity became a child psychologist. Edwin became a sports physician. In short my family is successful other than my parents, my father is a landscaper, and my real mother was a prison guard, but my step-mother is a manager at a clothing store warehouse. We lived well off but not rich.

When I woke up, Michel said "he's awake".

I asked the basic questions of "What happened, where am I."

Michel answered "You're in the hospital, you were hit by a pickup truck".

I asked "Am I going to be OK."

Michel said "Ya, but their are going to be some changes."

I interrupted "What kind of changes."

Michel explained "Well on a short term list, you are going to have to wear a leg cast."

Because they pumped me so full of pain releivers, I was unaware any feeling. Then I looked at my leg and saw the big, white cast that was surrounding almost my entire leg. Excluding my ankle, foot, and about 1/4 of my femur.

I then asked "How long am I going to have this attached to me?"

Michel said "The doctor told us under normal circumstances about 3 months, but this is a compound frature. That means the bone was sticking out. So about 5 months."

He continued "Also the pickup truck had bull horns on the front, which is highly illegal, but nevertheless when he hit you the bull horn punctured your bladder. On top of that, in the operating room one of the resident surgeons accidentally cut your bladder nerves when trying to stich the bladder wound. I've been contemplating on how to tell you this, but I came up with nothing. So I'm going to just say it, you're going to have to wear diapers for the rest of your life."

I was dumbfounded, I could come up with nothing to reply on how drastic my life is going to change. How many times im going to get embarrassed, How many times I'm going to deny requests to a party. How many times I'm going to get dumped by a girl. How many diaper changes I'm going to have to do. This change is going to be a tough, long, and painful road, but bring it on!

After I was done contemplating I asked "Where's my father?"

My stepmother, who just finished shedding loads of tears, ran out of the room crying. Trinity went to comfort her while my cousin Jimmy broke some more bad news to me.

Jimmy explained "When that girl called your dad he went ballistic. He turned around on the freeway and crossed the center median. His car fliped on its side, rolling. An oncoming semi hit the underside of the car exploding on impact."

It was about 3 minutes of me frozen, starring off into space. Then I slowly started to cry. All of this was too much, my father, never to be seen again. It was too much I was also a litte pissed off. How could life take my mother and my father in just 3 years right when I start to get back on track. Not to mention the broken leg and the diapers. This causes me not to be able to play football for the season. I've been in varsity since freshman year and now I can't play till next season in my senior year. The pain of knowing that I'm letting my team down adds to the situation. I cried for about an hour till I was exhausted and went to sleep.

Later that evening I was awoken by a sharp pain in my leg.

I screamed "Oh god!"

The nurse put down my legs. She then came to calm me down and said "Well no wonder that hurt so bad, the other nurses haven't been refilling your pain releivers."

I replied "That would explain why."

She quickly refilled my medication and continued what she was doing. Until now, every diaper change was while I was asleep. so I was startled when she lifted my legs by the ankles.

She said "Calm down I'm not going to hurt you."

I replied "Well it's not exactly normal for me to have my diaper changed."

She then giggled. Then corrected herself with "Oh that's right, this is your first diaper change while awake."

I thought oh well thanks for the observation sherlock Holmes. I noticed something else, the pain releivers haven't kicked fully in yet so I still had a sense of feeling. The diaper change was euphoric, as soon as she lowered my butt on the diaper, the first thing I felt was the padding of the diaper. It was quite thick. Then she started to powder my groin. Every sprinkle felt like being covered in warm snow. She grabbed the front of the diaper and pulled it over my privates. The thickness of the diaper was in full now, I felt the extra soft padding all the way around my waist. It was a whole new level of feeling. It was new to me to feel like I'm not even in my body, but in a place of safty, with a sence of everything doesn't have meaning anymore. All of my problems lifted off my shoulders and floated into space. I was in this state for only 30 minutes, but I felt like time stopped and only to continue when the state of my euphoria subsidies. I ended up falling asleep in this state.

Again I awoke from slumber, I could feel the dryed tears around my eyes but I have to admit I have had the most comfortable and deep sleep in a long time. I then noticed that no one was in the room except for my crush, Shelby.

She said "good morning."

I immediately became self conscious and returned with a nervous "umm.... uh... hi." I was going to have to get used to talking to people with a diaper

She confirmed with "I know everything, your cousin Michel told me."

I thought why did the doctor have to tell Michel because if Michel knows, everyone knows, because Michel has a huge mouth.

She said "I know about your past, your mother, your father... the crush you have on me."

After she said my mother I started to drop some tears. They were full of complete sorrow, and I couldn't stop.

She then hugged me for the whole 30 minuets I was crying. I was hugging back. All the while she was saying shhhh, shhhh. Although very motherly I couldn't help but wonder what her reaction would be to me liking her would be.

When I was done she let go and said "I also know about the diapers."

Then I said "Well what do you think about all of this."

She said "well I think that you are very strong, up here", pointing at my head, "and here", pointing at my arm,"but not so much down here anymore." pointing at my bladder. After that she had a smirk on her face. I couldn't help but smile back at her corny comment.

I thought you know what, no more fear of rejection, no more fear of embarrassment. I'm not going to let diapers control my life, I'm going to drive the life of Logan Clanton to plases that only god knows. The diapers are just going to have to tag along for the ride.

I then said "So after I get out of this god forsaken hospital you want to go to a movie or something."

She then said "Ya, that sounds nice"

After that she left the room. The nerse came with a fresh diaper and powder in hand almost 30 seconds after Shelby left.

I thought wait I didn't call the nurse.

She preceded to take the covers off and untape the diaper. I didn't even notice that the diaper was wet, still not used to being incontinent. This is going to take a while to get used to.

She continued by wiping me down, then she grabbed both my legs at the ankles and lifted them up.

Shelby must have told her, but how did she... I puzzled

The nerse slid a fresh diaper underneath me, then pulled the front over my package. She proceeded to tape up the sides. After that she took the old wet diaper and walked out.

I think the diapers are comfortable. The padding is what mostly makes them comfortable, besides it hugging your waist just enough to make you feel like your on cloud nine, and when you wet them, the way the absorbant material forms around your package, its euphoric, it also gives you a strong sence of saftey, but I have yet to deficate in them while I have concousness, that experience I know will come but I can't bring myself to even thinking about doing that willingly.

Sorry for the wait some unexpected problems with finals came up and I just finished fixing them so here is chapter 3

Chapter 3

The rest of the hospital stay was the same. Friends coming to support me, family coming to give support, but one visitor had a different motive. A very stout man in a suit and tie came in, holding a manilla notepad and a nice pen you get from the bank.

He walked in and said "Hi my name is Mr. Wilsons, I presume you are logan, yes?"

I nodded

He added "I am here to gather evidence on Mr. ferston, the man who ran you over."

I replied with a simple nod.

The man explained "Well the police have gathered evidence of a blood-alchohol level of 2.7."

In suprize I said "Jesus crist."

The man instantly continued like my comment was unheard "Anyway, all I have to ask is if you knew the suspect."

For a response of still waking up a shook my head no.

Then he said "k" and left. Assuming he got all he needed I laid there to go back to sleep, then I was interpreted by my cousin Michel walking in while simultaneously looking back at the door and saying "What was that all about."

I answered with "He wanted to know if I knew the culprit."

"He was content on getting out of here, so I assume he got what he was looking for?" Michel asked.

I said confirming Michel question "I told him I didn't know the guy."

Michel then proceeded with "Well anyway, you got an appointment with the lawyer for your dads will", "It's next Thursday at noon."

I then asked "K, where's Megan."

Michel then says "I don't know."

Just wanting to be alone I said "Well, I'm pretty tired so I'm going to go to sleep."

After that he said OK and left. Just as he shuts the door I feel the darkness of sleep pull me in to the abyss, not even feeling the sodden diaper around my waist.

Saddly after I get out of the hospital five days later, the first thing I have to do is see a lawyer. All I could think was how much questions I was going to have to answer, but in the back of my mind I was thinking about Shelby. She fills that space most of the time.

When we walked into the office I couldn't help but notice how easy it was to walk with crutches, I saw people who used them and they looked like they struggle around, but I had an easy time with them. Probably because I have a large upper body strength. I didn't use them at the hospital because they said I have to use a wheelchair but now I can say where I go.

When I sat down I noticed that someone nocking on the back door. I was afraid I would embarrasse myself if I pooped in the diaper because I know I have control over the back end.

I asked Megan if I could drop the kids of at the pool, but right in front of the secretary she said without even hesitating as if preparing for this conversation "Honey... your going to have to understand that diapers are not just for pee, it's also a waste of a diaper if I take it off just for you to poop in the toilet."

Logically I replied "Well it's not Germain if there is waste in it or not, eventually it's going to be taken off." I was happy that I was good at arguing, and had a step-mother that was product to reason.

With that all she could muster was" Well you have to go into the lady's room so I could put a new diaper on you.

I actually started considering the options but I couldn't bring myself to even thinking about defecating myself. So I reluctantly said OK.

The act of going into the female restroom was drilled into my head as forbidden. When I was in second grade, one day, the line for the male restroom was huge. In desperate need of a toilet I went into the girls restroom, well there where a group of girls in there that screemed and proceeded to slap the living daylight out of me. During the profuse beating I managed to wet myself. Then what felt like hours into the beating I was dragged by the back of my collar by the principal into his office. He then proceeded to harangue me on which bathroom I can and can't go into. On top of that, my father spanked me raw when I returned home, and for wetting myself I earned a week in pull ups and being forced to use them. Rest assured I never did that again.

When I walked in I cringed to the thought of being beaten again, but there was no one in there hince I let off a little. I then Walked in the big stall. Upon entering I unzipped my pants and untaped the diaper. Then I sat on the porcelain throne and did my business. During the action I took in a little scenery and noticed a couple of differences in boys and girls restrooms. For one the floor wasn't covered in piss, the walls had some great, hand painted floral designs, they were probably in the mens too but nevertheless the artist was very talented. My observing was cut off when my stepmother said to hurry up. I then wiped and poked my head out in the main area. My stepmother then came into the stall. I was told to lay down on the floor after she folded a blanket for my head so it didn't hit the hard tile surface. Then she lifted my legs in a heap of strength, and placed a diaper under my now empty butt. She then started to apologize for everything, having a breakdown was very natural in this whole mess. I was actually starting to worry about that. As for me, my dad was abusive without her presence. So half of me was relieved when he died, but he was my father nonetheless, without him my existence would be nothing, so I have to thank the Lord of scum for that. reluctantly, in turn, I cried with her. It was a whole 30 minuets before we exited the restroom. Then, not 2 seconds after siting down the lawyer arived in the waiting room to take us into his office.

My dad wasn't a billionaire, but he did make middle class more appealing. We had a basic cozy home. Then I found out my dad was a genius!

My father's great grand father owned one of the biggest silver mines in verginia city. The great fortune was then invested into apple about a decade and a half ago.

The lawyer informed "Logan, your father says right here in his will that morgan, your stepmother, is not authorized to touch a single dime of this massive fortune. He is very aware of her being a gold digger."

Morgan then mumbled somthing about my dad being a good liar.

I was done with that passive aggressive bitch. 1 more year I thought to myself.

We walked out of the Office with completely opposite moods. I, in one hand, was extatic, the first thing I was going to do is test drive his one item that he would beat down with a sledgehammer before he let somebody even breath on it too closely.

His custom 1967 mustage fast back. 850 horse power, 1200 lbs of torqe. If you want to make bank, use this car in a 1/4 drag. Although this one car is the only thing leading to my fathers newly discovered bank account.

My stepmother on the other hand was ignited in the flames of hell, livid was an understatement. 1 years of research and wooing him into marriage, gone to waste. 2 years of marriage, gone to waste. Although, knowing my dad he probably married her for her body. Now lord of scum is the genius of scum.

Also I knew when my stepmother first came to mine and my dad's for dinner, her body language, the way she looked and talked to him, was that of a gold digger. I could tell she wasn't interested in him because every time he talked she just nodded her head and looked at her bracelet.

I have to thank my cousin Trinity for teaching me quite a few of psychology lessons. She taught me some basics so I can see true intentions in people who want to use me.

I whispered into his ear that she was a gold digger, and to cover up he arbitrarily said "Well go do it then". It was a stunt to show embarrassment, explaining the whispers. Later that evening my dad complemented me on having a good eye because he saw it too.

We were close until he got married, not just with her, but with booze. I learned that him and booze do not mix, what so ever because he is an angry drunk. Thus the profuse beatings.

The ride home was past silence, it was maddening silence. I knew megan wanted to make up for the lifetime of greed and lust thus why she was doing my diaper changes but I could tell she still felt stuck with me. I felt like she hated me, I could see it when she looked at me. I then thought of how I dont care what she thinks of me, her impact on my life is miniscule. My date with Shelby tomorrow is important to me though.

Once again, thanks for the patience.

Chapter 4

After we got home from the lawyers office Megan checked my diaper by pushing against the front a little bit. When she did that I could tell that it was wet by the way it felt against my crotch.

She said "Lets get you changed."

I replied with "ok but what's for dinner?" I try not to bring too much attention to the diaper situation.

Megan answered "hot dogs."

I couldn't help but still notice some disdain in her voice.

When we got upstairs Megan went into her room while I went into my room and sat down on the floor. She brought back some bags of stuff and a cardboard box.

She reported "There is one more diaper from the hospital so you are going to have to wear that one tonight, and you can't go to bed till it's wet."

I thought oh it's 6, I'm probably going to be wet within four hours so that doesn't matter.

She proceeded to unload the bags, there was 3 bottles of baby powder, 4 tubes of diaper rash cream, and a chaging mat.

"Stand up, I need to put the changing mat down" Megan requested.

I proceeded to stand while she laid down the mat. Then I laid down on the mat. Megan then started to take off my shorts.

She pulled them off and untapped my very sodden diaper. The diaper was opened, taken out from under me, then thrown away.

After that she grabbed the cardboard box and opened it up. Inside, there was 8 plastic packages of Abena M4 diapers. Then she grabbed one of the diapers and unfolded it. Then she picked up my legs and put down the diaper under my butt. The new powder bottle was opened and sprinkled on my crotch. To finish the change, she tapped up my now fresh diaper.

When Megan was done I said "Thanks."

She replied "Of course" and smiled back at me.

I noticed that the disdain in Megans voice was lifted and her mother's instinct kicked in.

After she left the room I turned on my computer and started to message people on Facebook. One of my redneck friends was online so I started to ask about his recent hunting trip.

He said "They went out at like 5 in the morning, sat in a shrub for 3 hours, and finally shot an 8 point buck. The shot hit the spine so he had to finish him off by shooting it in the head with his side arm."

I replied "great story, I plan on getting my hunting license next season and probably son buck tags."

Almost right as I pressed enter on the keyboard I got a text from Shelby. She wanted to know what time for me to pick her up.

I replied around "Around 1700 hours" just to be funny.

She asked "Why 5?"

I said "If you want dinner first."

She said "Where were we planning on eating."

I Answered "It's a surprise."

She confirmed "You don't know, do you?"

I said "Yup", "lol." "How about buffalo wild wings."

She answered "sounds good :p"

After we were done texting I looked down at my diaper. Even though I have been in diapers for only a week, it still feels like yesterday I was watching Vines while sitting on the toilet. Logically I don't think I will ever regain my bladder control, but I really want to have a normal life. A life without worrying about leaking, or if I brought enough diapers, or if other people can see my diaper. A life where I can go to parties without embarrassment. A life where I can go to pools without a swim diaper. A life where I can save expenses on other things like food.

Diapers bring a whole lot of problems and restrictions to life, but they bring your mind to a higher level. They make you think about other people's problems. They are also very comfortable. Also some girls think its cute, like Shelby.

When I popped out of contemplation I walked downstairs and started setting the table for hot dogs. Well, my hot dogs are the ones that are hot because I'm the only one who eats spicy food in this house. Any way, after the dogs were done cooking we sat down at the table and started eating. The dinner conversations were esle where because the tension was still a little high. I do love the hot links though.

After dinner my diaper was checked, turned out my diaper was slightly wet but could hold much more. The hospital diapers hold a lot of pee because usually patients with incontinence can't move so they have to hold a lot of wettings before the nurses can change them. I am a heavy wetter though according to Megan.

I walked back upstairs and texted a couple friends. The conversations eventually ended, and they ended around the same time Megan was going to bed.

Megan came in to my room and said "lay down, I'm going to bed soon so I want to put you in your night time diaper."

I replied "Ok, I'm probably soaked anyway"

I laid down on the changing mat and Megan got to work on cleaning me up. She untapped my soaked diaper, pulled it out from under me, and put it in the diaper pail. A new diaper was opened and put under me. Talcum powder was sprinkled on my crotch. She then pulled up the very thick night diaper. The sides were tapped and I was ready for bed.

Megan put away the supplies and said "good night"

I replied the same and drifted of into a dream of Shelby and I having a romantic moment, with me in diapers.

Well he hasn't gone back to school yet. I have plans there. Plus in real life people don't notice to much outside of their own lifes.