LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment For Me

diaperless

Ok, so I was thinking, what would be my punishment for not being able to wear a diaper for about 1 year, even though i wanted to... what would be the best sutible punishment for me... anyone got some good/strange/bad/mean ideas that would fit my "crime"?. let's makes this interesesting and i'll later reply which one was the best... so, go ahead and think of the best one... it's not like its hard...

Is not that I don't want to wear them, but I just don't have the chance. still living with my parents, actually my mom... she's always at my house and don't know anyone who wears diapers.

• 3 weeks later...

Just not being able to wear a diaper when you craved doing but couldn't for some reason so is punishment enough.

A punishment for not wearing one when you could have and you spent all your time thinking about wearing a diaper when you should have done other things is very deserved.

You need to get back the time you lost. First, get diapers you can wear all the time in and out of the house and wear them 24/7.

But you cannot use them, they must stay bone dry. You must keep them on when your mother comes as well.

• 3 weeks later...

A suitable punishment would be to mix some gravel with your cereal each morning. For lunch you could have some chopped up cardboard with a bit of cowdung and mayonnaise, and flush it down with a healthy mix of vinegar,urine, and milk expired with at least fourteen days. For dinner you would naturally have to eat a plate full of well used women`s sanitary pads, rotten fish, and all the cozy little insects you have made into a nice little stew earlier. Your evening meal will consist of your own vomit, toppled with a couple of frozen bloodcubes. And since you have been so galiant, and to give you a brief respite until the gastronomic delicacies will enter your mouth yet again, you may have a quite normal icecream, or a lollipop before beddie-byes. Yes, that is it, you better get started! :)

Ok, so I was thinking, what would be my punishment for not being able to wear a diaper for about 1 year, even though i wanted to... what would be the best sutible punishment for me... anyone got some good/strange/bad/mean ideas that would fit my "crime"?. let's makes this interesesting and i'll later reply which one was the best... so, go ahead and think of the best one... it's not like its hard...

Is not that I don't want to wear them, but I just don't have the chance. still living with my parents, actually my mom... she's always at my house and don't know anyone who wears diapers.

First, you will go the the nearest large drugstore, get a cart and buy the following items: Overnight adult diapers - preferably Depends, citrucel fiber tablets, Immodium pills, Preparation H, duct tape and a Fleet enema. Pay for this and smile while doing so. If anyone asks, it is for you!

Second, you must always have a drink at hand. ALWAYS. You must drink 16oz every hour. If you don't have a coke, water or, even better, beer in your hand, you will be punished more severly. If you can't go at least 4 hours without having to visit the bathroom, you must put a diaper on and wear it until it has been wet in. No exceptions. If you can't go 4 hours without wetting, you must put another diaper on until you can go 4 hours without wetting your diaper. If you need to use the bathroom for any reason, it goes in the diaper.

Third, you must take a dose of 3 citrucel tablets at each meal of the day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. That is 9 tablets total that day. If you have to poo before the next morning, then you must take a dose of Immodium and another if you feel the need to poo any time before the next morning so that all that fiber gets to do its job and bulk you up. You cannot poo the whole next day except for morning. If you feel the urge, you must take another Immodium every 4 hours.

Fourth, after 2 days of this, you should be peeing quite a lot and pooing once each morning. If you fail to poo in the morning for more than 24 hours, you have become constipated. You will prepare three diapers by slitting the first two. Put liberal amounts of Preparation H into your bottom. Your waste may be hard and rough. Use 1/2 the tube on the inside and the rest smeared all over your bottom that will be covered with the diaper. Administer the enema while laying on your left side. Squeeze as much as possible then put the first slitted diaper on. Fold the edges around the legs in and around the waist. Next put the second slitted diaper on and do the same. Next put the third diaper on and tuck it in as well. Get on your hands and knees and lower your head and chest to the ground. Hold it for at least 10 minutes. Now, tape the waist and legs with duct tape and put some clothes on that you do not care about. Go about your business. If you feel the urge to purge, sit down and try to hold it. If you can go one hour without soiling yourself, you can do whatever you want. If you don't make it, you must start over at step 1.

Fifth, you must report back here how you progressed and any success or failure you had.