LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever had a full solid accident?

Yes.

While I was untraining my wetting, I messed in my diapers as a matter of convenience and inadvertently started untraining that too.

Messing control is currently something I'm struggling to keep, but there is something there (as opposed to my wetting control which is simply nonexistent).

This is an old thread but I've had exactly this experience, having to a do a big poo urgently in my nappy without deliberate provocation. The most memorable was a couple of years back, when I hadn't had a dirty nappy for a few days which is very unusual for me - I usually go twice a day, once at the very least. I was walking through the shopping mall after a meal at a restaurant when the blockage suddenly cleared. I didn't rate my chances of holding it, nor was there any need to do so as I had a good nappy (Dry 24/7?) and plastic pants on, so I

Happens to me all the time, though usually more loose and runny then solid.

I poop in my diaper every morning. And in the evening I seem to have a few accidents I like to indulge in a beer or two after work and first sip instant laxative I try to fart and it's poop and I can't tell the difference between gas and fecal. It's quite embarrassing to shit a little in your underwear in front of your friends when having beers I tried to play it off and sneak off to the bathroom like I gotta piss. My workmates don't know that I wear diapers and I usually don't during the day at work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...