LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever had a full solid accident?

This morning was an interesting occurrence. I don't know if it was the coffee but all I know is the urge to empty my bowels was sudden and powerful and it wasn't runny or loose. If the bathroom hadn't been open I very much believe I would have had a full bowel movement in my boxers.

• Like 1

Can't say I really have, though there have been a few times when the pressure was great enough that I just chose to use my diapers instead of trying to hold it even another few minutes.

It happened to me when I was a kid and at the start of the school day; I thought I had a massive case of gas, but it turned out I had to poop real bad & spent most the day with a stinky butt as a result.

Yes it has happened to me, a couple of years ago when I was going out on a delivery I had just loaded the van and was on the motorway-highway when there was a sudden urge to release gas which I did but it wasn't gas it was solid. I had to rise up off the seat to let it all come out. A real surprise to me as it has never happened like that before. I had to go to a service station to get changed. Hoping that nobody would notice my smell, but what the hell I will never see those same people again in my lifetime so why should I feel embarrassed?

• Like 1

I forgot to mention another one that happened years later: I was studying for a test to be taken while in college and has a sneeze attack which resulted in my messing myself there as well; I was alone that time thankfully.

I've had more than a few some while out and about some at home. I have to make sure it's only gas that is coming out. The other night i was at home felt the urge to pass some gas and filled my diaper instead wasn't expecting that to happen for sure.

• Like 1

I've only had a unexpected solid accident once and it wasn't really that unexpected. I was diapered up and had been holding in a bm on and off for about a day and whilst on the computer I had a sudden wave of massive cramping. I barely made it 3 steps towards the bathroom before I doubled over and a massive load forced its way into my diaper. The suddenness and intensity of the moment kinda put me in shock, hah.

• 2 weeks later...

I have, but it was really a long time ago and I was very young at the time (I was about 2.5 years or younger).

It's one of my vivid memories of early childhood that I think has sparked my DL thing and especially my affinity to messing.

The suddenness and intensity of the moment kinda put me in shock.

Sounds like the kind of experience I've longed for. About the closest I've come has been when I've been playing with oatmeal stuffing, there comes a point when my body just says "I'm done with this" and I can't help but grunt and double over and push. It's a great feeling, but one I've never been able to reach with a natural BM.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Once years agaio i had taken the day off to enjoy a diaper day also will up with a spell of diarrhea and did enjoy a rather stinky diaper that morning.

Latter that afternoon I was enjoying my ab side with a on the he verge of leaking wet disposal. Onesie and overalls while watching classic Sesame Street and playing with my Lego. I was sitting Indian style getting ready for that last pee that my saturated diaper surely couldn't handle it would have left me with more than just a wet diaper when. And swar on a stack of bibles I needed to fart. When I farted it was like a plug blew out of my but releasing a sizeable flow of liquid poop because I was sitting Indian style the poop blew up my ass crack out the back of my diaper about 2 inches....after I realized that I just had one of the stinkest diapers ever. I couldn't resist but to stand up and let that last Pee go. I ended up standing there with over saturated diaper pee running down my legs into my socks and very stinky poop blown out the back of my diaper into my overalls and onesies..... and of course I've never been able to duplicate it again

• Like 1

I have severe urinary and bowel incontinence and it was something I was born with due to my moms drug use into the last trimester and genetics . When I have a bowel movement in my diaper, they are consisten with incontinence of solid stool. The most rare of the levels of bowel incontinence.

• 1 month later...

Only had one solid "accident" (Real one, unpreventable) and this was back in 03, Decided I wanted to walk to the 7-Eleven to pick up a pack of Black and Milds, I used to smoke, bad habit, don't start. (I was staying with friends who were very aware of my diaper wearing and accepted it), Just over 1/2 way there I felt the sudden urge and knew it wasn't a fart, thankfully I was wearing a diaper at the time, Of course this was along a busy street, nowhere to hide, tried to hold it and failed horribly as it pushed itself out causing me to double over a little. Was almost all the way to the 7-Eleven so quickly went in (Only one other customer in front of me), bought what I'd gone there for and left quickly knowing that any extra moments and the smell would linger. When I started back it happened again and to make it worse almost all the way back a not so solid batch came out, I didn't even know my body could hold that much. Got back to their place, straight to the bathroom, dropped it into the wasetbasket (after cleaning myself up) and ran it out to the trash as no one wanted to smell that mess.

I have had many solid accidents over the years, they are the ones I actually enjoy as I find them to stink the lest, and the feeling of fullness in the diaper is overwhelming.

There was this one time I was not wearing a diaper and I had a large solid movement in my underwear while of the way home from work, by the time I got home it was sticking to my behind to well that when I removed my underwear all the shit was stuck to me and not the underwear.

• 1 year later...

Yes the first time I was leaning over my work bench when I felt my bottom get hot. I had mest my self with out evin knowing. Luckily nowone wos around. I have had a few others but the last time I was drunk and went to spew and shat myself at the same time. I snuck away and phoned my wife to pick me up. No one has sed anything but someone must have noticed.

For the last two decades, after some abdominal surgery, I have had almost daily accidents. I was told this side effect of the surgery was rare and most likely temporary. Right. In the beginning it was always a very loose stool and I had to start wearing 24/7. Every adult baby/kids dream, right? Wrong. Not only is it a major inconvenience, but it often killed the enjoyment. I was told to use a bulk producing fiber supplement and that cleared up the loose BM's. However, I still suffered from such severe urgency that I hardly ever made it to the bathroom in time. It took years to get used to it. The enjoyment came back, but only when I was in the mood. It's still mostly an inconvenience. Now days when I start to feel the urge