LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have to agree with you. I was recently at there store and was completely impressed. She is great to deal with and they have a lot of stuff for the ab/dl market. They also have almost all major ab diapers in stock.

• 7 months later...

They bought out AC Medical which had been one of my main suppliers. So far I've bought quite a few plastic pants, skirts, and dresses from them. They're a good outfit and have always shipped quickly (except of course on a custom order). I'll be dealing with them again.

Here's a list of plastics I've gotten from either Rearz or AC Medical.

~ translucent (tl) red, medium blue - quite soft, very smooth.

~ semi-opaque pink - very smooth and shiny on one side, not quite so smooth on the other side, a bit crackly until it warms up.

~ tl tangerine/amber or clear as in Angela plastic pants - very smooth and soft. They have another tl plastic that's a bit thicker, not so soft but still smooth that's likely to be used for custom orders.

~ tl clear, used in Beta pants - a bit thicker, slightly noisy but quiets nicely when warmed up.

~ orange/blue butterfly print - very smooth, very soft. Feels nicer than almost any vinyl plastic. For a long time I resisted getting anything in print, but I have several items in this.

~ tl blue print with duckies and bunnies and polka dots - very smooth, not quite as soft as butterfly print. I have one panty in this.

~ opaque pink, yellow, dark blue - not quite as soft or smooth as others, but still not what I'd call textured at all.

~ tl clear, taffeta pattern both sides, quite soft, Rearz' term for this is "frosted vinyl". I have several skirts in this; the plastic feels noticeably different on my legs when I walk.

~ silvery tl clear (Alpha) - very smooth and soft, really nice feel.

~ tl clear (Alpha) - very translucent, not quite so soft but still smooth.

~ opaque white - very smooth and soft.

~ opaque white - taffeta pattern one side, other side smooth, soft.

• 2 years later...

I noted their address was within driving distance so I decided to go to their store.

It is a nice place. Their showroom is very well laid out, and it is nice to see the things, touch them, get a good idea of the size, and the staff is polite and happy to go into their warehouse to get anything not in the Showroom.

As long as they don't move I will probably make a point of visiting every so often to stock up.

I picked up their Inspire Plus diapers, which are great, the flannel pull up diapers, the cup cake training panties (so cute), several pairs of plastic pants and some cloth diapers.