• GoodNites / UnderJams
    • Adult pull-ups
    • Cloth Diapers
    • Briefs
    • Panties
    • Boxers
    • Plastic / Vinyl Pants
    • Diaper Cover

On an "Average Day" I don't get to wear diapers at all and am stuck having to wear big girl panties but I would rather vote on what I wear on my "AVERAGE Diaper Day"

Normally abenas and probably plastic pants over them just to keep them from sagging or leaking if i'm sick or something. I'm wondering if it would be worth it to get some baby diapers as stuffers lately.. Or look into the more ab themed diaper brands. i normally just use medical supply stores because of $$$ though. luckily my parents still help chip in since I've seen the urologist and tried tests and pills and stuff way too many times. they're the best about it

If I working I will wear a catheter and leg bag as i hate changing in public toilets. Most days though I will wear euron extra plus or super plus with a abena onsie to keep them from sagging. If the weather is hot I keep a stash of either attends activ or tena flex diapers as they a cooler.

I voted adult pullups because it is the closest option. I wear Male guards. It is a diaper core that tapes in place on tight underwear. It converts underwear into pullups so...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...