• GoodNites / UnderJams
    • Adult pull-ups
    • Cloth Diapers
    • Briefs
    • Panties
    • Boxers
    • Plastic / Vinyl Pants
    • Diaper Cover

I always wear diapers when I sleep, but most of the time I wear briefs, because I work in a hospital and don't want my coworkers to know about my extracurricular activities.

Like local celeb said I never go to bed without wearing diapers. I work at a small family owned metal shop so it would be really hard to wear a diapers and it not be noticed. after work and weekends it all about staying diapered as much as I can

• Thanks 1

Adult disposables during the day, cloth at night. I would prefer to wear cloth most of the time, but find they're too bulky to be practical during the day.

• Like 1

I wear 24/7, for work I wear Tranquility ATN, at home in the evening I usually wear Tranquility slimeline or other brand that I have on hand usually with a cloth diaper cover over it to extend the life of the disposable and vinyl or plastic pants over it...

To bed: a cloth diaper and PUL diaper cover because I don't actually "wet" at night. When I wear with intent to use, (when I'm alone) I wear a cloth diaper, Zorb soaker panel and PUL waterproof diaper covers.