• GoodNites / UnderJams
    • Adult pull-ups
    • Cloth Diapers
    • Briefs
    • Panties
    • Boxers
    • Plastic / Vinyl Pants
    • Diaper Cover

We know what ABDL's LIKE to wear, but on a normal day what do you actually wear?

I much prefer gauze diapers and plastic pants from babykins

Cloth diapers and vinyl pants everyday.

On a dialy basis, I don't wear diapers, I do wear long johns, but in warmer weather I go commando.

I always wear diapers when I sleep, but most of the time I wear briefs, because I work in a hospital and don't want my coworkers to know about my extracurricular activities.

Like local celeb said I never go to bed without wearing diapers. I work at a small family owned metal shop so it would be really hard to wear a diapers and it not be noticed. after work and weekends it all about staying diapered as much as I can

• Thanks 1

cloth diapers and plastic pants most days.

I wear 24/7 for need not wants .i do enjoy it to though .i. put a pull up on when i wake up and my change around lunch ill change to a brief.pull up works ok and cuts down on some of the expense.

• Thanks 1

Adult disposables during the day, cloth at night. I would prefer to wear cloth most of the time, but find they're too bulky to be practical during the day.

• Like 1

Used to be mostly adult pull-ups, but not any longer B) Diapers, taped on with plastic backing are my 'always thing' now :thumbsup:

I wear diapers when not at work. Rarely will I not be wearing diapers if I am off.

Most days I'm diapered (with a cover, if I need to be a little more discreet), some days panties if I'm feeling more daring :o

• Like 1

If I'm not going out, I wear cloth diapers.

I wear 24/7, for work I wear Tranquility ATN, at home in the evening I usually wear Tranquility slimeline or other brand that I have on hand usually with a cloth diaper cover over it to extend the life of the disposable and vinyl or plastic pants over it...

Disposables when awake around the house and on week-ends.

To bed: a cloth diaper and PUL diaper cover because I don't actually "wet" at night. When I wear with intent to use, (when I'm alone) I wear a cloth diaper, Zorb soaker panel and PUL waterproof diaper covers.

'Normal' days I just wear briefs.......but I'm thinking about diapers :D

Always cloth diapers and usually baby diapers, but do have adult size diapers that are fun to wear also.

Boxer briefs are my everyday underwear. I wear a diaper to bed an average of once a week, though sometimes I'll wear diapers to bed for several days in a row.

Boxer briefs. My diaper wearing ebbs and flows; right now it's flowing heavily (as it were), but then I'll go months without wearing.

• Like 1

I wear cloth diapers and plastic for night and day use.