• GoodNites / UnderJams
    • Adult pull-ups
    • Cloth Diapers
    • Briefs
    • Panties
    • Boxers
    • Plastic / Vinyl Pants
    • Diaper Cover

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

87 posts in this topic

We know what ABDL's LIKE to wear, but on a normal day what do you actually wear?

I much prefer gauze diapers and plastic pants from babykins

Usually adult diapers of varied varieties with baby diapers as stuffers (so I voted for both). 

Cloth diapers and vinyl pants everyday.

On a dialy basis, I don't wear diapers, I do wear long johns, but in warmer weather I go commando.

I do wear diapers when the mood strikes me, it could be summer or winter when the mood strikes.

When that mood hits me I might wear until all the diapers I have are used up, right now if it happened I would be wearing until I used up 2 cases of M4's and about of case of no name generics.

What I do wear everynight without fail summer or winter is a footed sleeper, when it's really cold I could be found wearing an extra  for more warmth.

I always wear diapers when I sleep, but most of the time I wear briefs, because I work in a hospital and don't want my coworkers to know about my extracurricular activities.  Could make taking care of patients a bit awkward.  Of note, I don't consider the diapers I change at work the same way I consider my own.  Besides the fact that they are utter shite, the reasons that people have to wear them puts them in a different category for my consideration.

Like local celeb said I never go to bed without wearing diapers. I work at a small family owned metal shop so it would be really hard to wear a diapers and it not be noticed. after work and weekends it all about staying diapered as much as I can

cloth diapers and plastic pants most days.  But, if I need to go from home, I may wear panties instead of dipees.  Some years back, I made an aunty friend.  she insisted panties or diapers unless i had a strong reason for male undies.  We parted ways years ago, but I still follow her guidelines.

wribbit

I wear 24/7 for need not wants .i do enjoy it to though .i. put a pull up on when i wake up and my change around lunch ill change to a brief.pull up works ok and cuts down on some of the expense.

Adult disposables during the day, cloth at night. I would prefer to wear cloth most of the time, but find they're too bulky to be practical during the day.

Used to be mostly adult pull-ups, but not any longer B) Diapers, taped on with plastic backing are my 'always thing' now :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I wear diapers when not at work. Rarely will I not be wearing diapers if I am off.

I wear Plastic Disposable Diapers, some times wen i go out and in the evening  when i go to bed!

Most days I'm diapered (with a cover, if I need to be a little more discreet), some days panties if I'm feeling more daring :o 

1 person likes this

If I'm not going out, I wear cloth diapers.   If I'm going out, typically disposable depending on my mood and where I'm going.   My under normal clothes diaper is attend breathable extra absorbent.   If I'm not going somewhere important, I'll wear warmups with either cloth or Abenas L4's (or the new XPs) under.    Occasionally I'll where a men's bikini brief, thong, or panty.

I wear 24/7, for work I wear Tranquility ATN, at home in the evening I usually wear Tranquility slimeline or other brand that I have on hand usually with a cloth diaper cover over it to extend the life of the disposable and vinyl or plastic pants over it...  For bedtime I wear either a Secure X plus, or Tena Slip Maxi with cloth bloomers over it and vinyl bloomers over that.  I occasionally wear goodnights or adult pull-ups.

Disposables when awake around the house and on week-ends.  Cloth and plastic pants to bed.

To bed: a cloth diaper and PUL diaper cover because I don't actually "wet" at night. When I wear with intent to use, (when I'm alone) I wear a cloth diaper, Zorb soaker panel and PUL waterproof diaper covers.

'Normal' days I just wear briefs.......but I'm thinking about diapers :D

I wear ATN's covered by cloth and plastic pants to rubber pants day and night  so nothing getr ruined.and when in my wheelchair i also wear a padded four point seat belt ,knee abductors, foot and ankle restraints and a full torso non dynamic (static) chest harness to keep me from deforming.,under that is my oniesie and disabled diaper pants to make changing in my chair easy,as well as ptivate because they hide even the largest gisnormic Diaper practically invisible.

Always cloth diapers and usually baby diapers, but do have adult size diapers that are fun to wear also.

Boxer briefs are my everyday underwear. I wear a diaper to bed an average of once a week, though sometimes I'll wear diapers to bed for several days in a row.

I've never worn diapers full time for more than 24-36 hours. I have, however, worn cloth training pants 24/7 for about a month. They're not too noticeable, and in cold weather they're more comfortable than any other underwear. On a hot day they get uncomfortably warm.

Boxer briefs. My diaper wearing ebbs and flows; right now it's flowing heavily (as it were), but then I'll go months without wearing.

1 person likes this

I wear cloth diapers and plastic for night and day use.