LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some Numbers on the DailyDiapers Forums

Zander

Most of the world is poorly represented here. I do not know how come. Well, you can help by spreading the news

Lots of the world is represented here. You have to keep in mind that in many places internet access is beyond the reach of many people. Also, outside of Europe most people don't speak a second language so they may not see much in a mainly English-speaking website. I don't know that we even appear on any non-English search engines though I know those are quite popular in non-English speaking areas.

hardly the best. There are more active ABDLs and Ageplayers on Fetlife than there are here.

Go to my siggie and press the "WE'RE #1!" link: See who has the highest Vote Up to Vote Down ratio: Read 'em and weep

As for the biggest, their ABDL better have more than 23,000 members

Well, that is why you divide the number of Vote Up's by the number of Vote Down's. That creates a ration. What does that do? It omits the absolute figures in favor of a relationship. For exemple, if you use ratio as a way to make your decision, whould it make a difference if the two numbers were 9.000 to 3,000 or 18,000 to 6,000? They both yield a 3 to 1 ration and a 75% to 25% difference

You do that for each of the items that you are comparing and see which has the higher ratio

• Hello :)