LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some Numbers on the DailyDiapers Forums

Zander

I am not surprised at the low participation numbers. That bears out what has been said at other, unrelated, forums

You would think with over 24,000, I could get a good showing for RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME. We did have a 900-member Yahoo Group once and while the participation numbers were a bit low. at least they kept up a decent level of activity. Now We had 3 joiners who checked in once and one of those as a guest and then dropped off the face of the earth for two of them it has been over 5 months and the third only posted as a "Guest" and that was very long ago. I have deleted their posts (the "no dead weight" policy; if you go 4 months with utter silence. No posts, no messages no emails then you are just not interested). GirlTalk To used to purge accounts that were inactive for about 2 years. You could probably purge 80% of the accounts here with no cost to honor. Aside from the forum here, RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME has clubs and groups that use email contact lists for special topics and on plenary club that does the same (of which the groups are subdivisions) and other forms of activity and recognition

Just why persons bother to do the work to become members and then dig a hole, jump in and pull the ground up, I have not a clue. It is very rude. There is plenty to talk about

And here we though that there were millions of souls just yearing to participate and express themselves and what did we get?

I'm not surprised there are so many abandoned accounts here, considering the theme of the site. People probably join, then get embarrassed about it, and leave, possibly go back to ignoring this side of their personality/desires entirely. There's so much binge purge among ABDLs, abandoning sites like this is probably just a part of the cycle for a lot of people.

I think most sites have a lot of abandoned/inactive members though. I know nothing of the numbers of course.

• Like 4
about half the members 'fade away' shortly after joining- seems they just wanted to see what the place looks like. And about half (though not the same people) don't post anything. Overall, I'd say were in pretty good stead ;)

I think its possible that a lot of accounts are duplicates / sock-puppets. r 2 years.

You mean I could build a "Johnny7OMA" LB account? Gee, that way, If I need to "purge" form being LG, I could swtich over and not be sending in a "DELTE MY ACCOUNT" pathetic cry for help

I know what the cool toys and TV shows of the 1950's were and how to find them. Can you say "Fort Superior", THE BUCCANEERS or "Block City"? Before Barbie, there was the Mettel Fanner 50 and Burp Gun

Of course Rachel and Joanne will never talk to me again

Speaking of sock puppets, I could go on about Sooty as part of the originalMickey Mouse Club. And "Time for Beany"

Then there was Tom Tiar...erm...Terrific and Rach...erm...Roger Ramjet

Oh well

there is also the fact that this lifestyle does have more than its fair share of purging. some folks come here, and then go through a purging period and then come back when the need is too great again...

Actually, I expected much earlier responses, specifically from Rachel; after all, she did say she could get a tiara that would make me green with envy. As for an Admin response, I expected a comeback fro Duck first or maybe Repaid or someone known for a sense of humor

Besides which, can you imagine me trying to purge LG?

Christine: Rest assured, only illness could keep me from formulating a proper retort sooner, and indeed, I've just recovered from a particularly intractable migraine which lasted about two days.

• Like 1

I am glad to see you well again and I hope the probem was only tiny

The "other side": is that why I often hear heavy breathing then a deep voice say "Christine: I am your fairy godmother"? So scary that I wet myself every time it happens

Well, I guess I have been put in my place! No sock puppet for me! Sorry Sooty, Beany, Kukla, Ollie, Charley Horse and Lamb Chops

I am the most popular girl in school. And I have not yet even started (walks around with her nose in the air) :)

Well, at least Joanne was not ready to throw me under Cinderella's Coach (They do not have buses in fairy tales) and at least nobody called dibs on my magic wand. But you will have to pry my tiara from my cold, dead pseudop...erm...tenta...erm...hand

looking at this made me go look at my post count... im a bit ashamed considering how often i visit the site. :blush:

Active? I have been here since about Feb 2010 and have averaged 903 posts per year

I do not know if you could get an accurate read on that since, from what I can glean some LG's and, I suspect, TG's who are male list as female and you have quite a few "not telling"

When I first joined there was a discussion about not listing your actual physical sex, labelled "Gender" here and that it could legitimately be though deceptive

I do not know if you could get an accurate read on that since, from what I can glean some LG's and, I suspect, TG's who are male list as female and you have quite a few "not telling"

When I first joined there was a discussion about not listing your actual physical sex, labelled "Gender" here and that it could legitimately be though deceptive