LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breast Feed

diaperless

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

umm....i would have to say this is one of my deeeeeeeepest darkest fantasies. :blush: For as long as i can remember it has been sumfin i wanna do. Maybe because i just want to have that closeness wif someone and bond wif dem in a really special way as such. It wouldn't be just about breastfeeding. ^_^ Besides...i'm a boob lover :P

I have suckled on 3 different womens breasts and i have to say........its nothing greater than that ;) noone of them were lactating but the warm, closeness and comfort made me fall to sleep. Im an adult baby and the greatest for me is this and i hope ill experience that again. U sure know what u miss when u once have had a such great joy

huggs from Hannah pooh

• 1 month later...

It turns out that my girlfriend can lactate though nipple stimulation. I've tried to suckle her nipples, but her piercings were rather distracting, and I didn't receive a drop. Fortunately, she's okay with removing them for a few minutes. My main concern is that since she smokes, drinks alcohol, and does drugs, I don't want to get any of those toxins from her breast milk.

I once jokingly bragged that since I'm straight-edged and in better health my milk would taste better, and she actually agreed with that statement. Once I can lactate, I would love to breastfeed her.

Mommy and me are working on it again, we got her started (only a drop or so at the time) once, but got interrupted. Now we'll probably get her started again.

By the way, the herbs Goat's Rue and Fenugreek are known for supporting/increasing milk production, and I have an online aquaintence who lactates for breast enlargement, she uses the herbs and has had good results. :)

Can't wait til she (Mommy) gets enough I can taste it! Yum!

After my daughter was born, 18 years ago, I did have the occassion to get to nurse, and while the taste and texture were enjoyable, I didn't get to do it very often and then she stopped producing. This was all before I had any real interest in diapers, myself. But with my daughter in cloth diapers, I guess that is where my real interest started. In fact I still have some of her baby diapers left, as was going to use them for rags at one point. Now I will sometimes use them for extra stuffers for my diapers. But the intimate act of nursing can be quite stimulating.

• 4 weeks later...