LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breast Feed

diaperless

My exwife, was producing more milk than our son could ingest. Her doctor said I could help her. Get this she was a RN, and didn't have a clue what he meant. When she came home she told me about their conversation and asked what I could do. I just told her Duh!!!. It was kinda funny as she was my "Mommy" too. I hadn't bothered as that was his "table" so to speak.

Well I latched on later that evening and she had no flow for me. We determined that she was to high strung, or upset about the situation.

Later that night, when I cuddled up to her as she was asleep and nuzzeled her, she started producing milk without me even suckling too hard. The taste extremely rich and sweet, alittle like carnation but thinner.

Just remember that a womans body who is lactating, will generally produce as much milk that is needed ( Mine was Pumping as well) So if she's feeding a baby and you, you must keep up that pace or her breast will swell with milk and it's extremely painful.

I have heard of women getting their doctors to prescribe a hormone to make them produce milk when childbirth isn't involved and even a few that I guess felt so much love and nurturing for their big babys that their body did it on their own, although that would have to be rather rare.

Iv'e only heard of two in 20 years and it was just a third party conversation and not verified. So I would say just this...if she's got milk try it but if not leave it to mother nature, I don't think you will find the taste to your liking, but hey that's just me and I like candy alot!

I too have come to the recscue to help eliviate the pressure of over pruduction. :angel_not: For both my children's births. Yes, it is thin and semi sweet. Of course My wife didn't tell me till later that a mother will keep producting as long as there in demand ( I could have kept them going forever? :o now she tells me) Some women do this to increase their size naturally, they will grow to keep up with the demand. ^_^ Also, the flavor can be affected by what mommie eats. :thumbsup:

Recently had a small bottle of breast milk, A freind of mummy`s left her 2 month old son with us for a morning, the friend left several bottles of pumped out breast milk for the baby. Shwe said "the milk had been pumped the previous evening & did`nt want it back but to tip it in the sink by lunch time" She had bought loads & mummy said shame to waste it & that evening Mummy made me feed on her friends breast milk. It was not that bad & I think I could get a taste for it. I guess finding a regular supplier would be kinda hard, especially if they knew why it was wanted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If you do happen to have a female significant other who is into the diaper lifestyle and really wants to try being a mommy, it is worth noting that lactation can be induced indepentant of pregnancy. Milk production is regulated by the hormone prolactin, and physical stimulation of the nipples triggers release of this hormone. It is not instant - it takes a couple weeks of regular sucking to induce lactation. Actually, it is even possible to induce lactation from male nipples, albeit in smaller quantitites given the rather underdeveloped state of male mammary glands.

However, that is a thought if this is something you really want to try.

Even though I am not really an AB, I think it would be an intensely intimate experience.

• 2 weeks later...

When my ex decided to wean our youngest from her breastsm she said that she would nurse me if I wished. I thought it was a little strange, because she would never change even my wet diapers or baby me in any other way. I was on vacation, so I nursed 3 times a day for the whole week. I loved the taste of her milk, and the containers were gorgeous. She even changed me once after nursing. But alas, all good things end eventually, and since I worked rotating shifts, I could no longer nurse at regular intervals, and she eventually stopped producing milk.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

My mommy (gf) had our son a year ago and although she didn't want to feed me once she stopped feeding our baby, a fe months ago she thought it would be nice...it really didn't take much to get her flowing again, its not alot yet, but its getting more! I don't get to often

As for taste its sooo sweet and yummy!

nothing better than falling alseep suckling

huggles

lucy

I breastfed my twins and it is a fact that breastmilk is on a "supply on demand" basis.. the more ur babies demand, the more U will supply..Of course that was the most wonderful experience of being a Mommy EVER! :wub: Nothing sweeter than supplying something for ur babies that ONLY U CAN GIVE... I did taste my own milk, since I was the kind of Mother that wouldnt make my kids eat anything that I wouldnt taste first myself..its very sweet and thin, I didnt like it much personally. My twins loved it so much! :wub: As a matter of fact, when they were 6 months old... I woke up one morning and my milk was gone, just like that, never to be seen again. :crybaby: We had to get them formula and it took them a LONG TIME to actually drink it! They threw horrible fits and didnt forgive me for a long time..that was horrible. :badmood: But while it lasted, it was absolutely wonderful! :rolleyes:

So I have to say that if I were ever so lucky as to make my husband my baby, as I would so love to, I would BY ALL MEANS want to try that with him! I think the bonding would be incredible and such a loving wonderful gesture between the two of us! :wub: *sigh* Oh well, A mommy can dream, cant she? ;)

Huggles,

CURIOUS

• 3 weeks later...

hey everyone, i recently brought up with my wife about my curousity in diapers and being an adult baby but told her it was just dreams i was having. However, she is way cool about it all and even did a role play with me to see how i would really like bieng treated like a child or baby. I had to be submissive to her and do what she said. She made me feed off her and everything it was great sex to follow. However, Im still unsure about this all. Im not sure if i should give in to these feelings. I nneed someone to talk to. Is someone willing to talk to me and help me out? My wife even offered to get diapers for me but i have declined so far because i am just not sure.

hey everyone, i recently brought up with my wife about my curousity in diapers and being an adult baby but told her it was just dreams i was having. However, she is way cool about it all and even did a role play with me to see how i would really like bieng treated like a child or baby. I had to be submissive to her and do what she said. She made me feed off her and everything it was great sex to follow. However, Im still unsure about this all. Im not sure if i should give in to these feelings. I nneed someone to talk to. Is someone willing to talk to me and help me out? My wife even offered to get diapers for me but i have declined so far because i am just not sure.

There are plenty of people here more than willing to discuss such things - both on the forum, and live chat, so that is not going to be a problem at all. Sometimes, even just reading what others have posted is a big help.

Now, you don't want this to completely rule your life - but there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a little fun either.

As for actually bring diapers in to your "play time" - (I assume you have no other use for them), what can it hurt to just try it? Of course it's ultimately between you and your wife, but the absolute worst I can see is you find out for sure you don't like it, and thus wasted money one them (and a single pack is not really than expensive), and in that case, you don't need to just throw out the unused ones either! If you really don't want them after you tried it - you can just drop them anywhere you would drop used clothing, that is still usable, but you just don't want anymore - then someone that hasn't got much money at all, with a medical need for diapers will get them, so it wouldn't be a total waste (perhaps even a tax deduction).

Or you find you DO like it - in that case, you just discovered something to add to your "Play time".

SO you see - no harm in at least giving it a try.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

who here as ever breast feeded or has sucked on a lactating breast??? what does it taste like?, how does it feel... im trying to get my GF on that, but i dont know if the actual taste of the milk is worth the try...

oh its definantly worth it, u should totaly try it