LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper dares!

(i had no clue where this would fit but i would bet most of these will be messy :3 )

Rules

i have to do every dare you put on here

after i get and do a dare i will post what happened and if i enjoyed it

i have a lot of baby stuff (ie. diapers (boys and girls), passys, wipes, baby powder and more)

i have some "toys" (not play toys, if requested i will tell)

i will not do pictures tho sorry

so put em down and bring your worst

All the dares I can think of are kind of going too far and would give ABDLs a bad image >.>. But.....it might be funny if someone showed up at a frat house during rush week wearing nothing but a diaper and t-shirt (and maybe carrying a plush), and tell everyone that you were there for the imitation.

Enjoy a day at the beach in nothing but a diaper. Be careful when you go in the water though. It will swell up really big and want to sag & fall off. Of course, I would also recommend you change before driving home in a soggy diaper too.

All the dares I can think of are kind of going too far and would give ABDLs a bad image >.>. But.....it might be funny if someone showed up at a frat house during rush week wearing nothing but a diaper and t-shirt (and maybe carrying a plush), and tell everyone that you were there for the imitation.

Enjoy a day at the beach in nothing but a diaper. Be careful when you go in the water though. It will swell up really big and want to sag & fall off. Of course, I would also recommend you change before driving home in a soggy diaper too.

i live too far from the beach to go, i have a hot tub so??

I dare you to wake up in the morning, empty your bladder into a baby bottle, get yourself excited, and drink the bottle. What you do after that is up to you, although after play time is over, I'd recommend drinking at least the same volume of water again, for safety.

one thing I like to do is put on my diaper before I go to a doctor appointment and make sure I wet it before the exam.

I love the reaction I get, but only one nurse asked if I need it changed.

I dare you to wake up in the morning, empty your bladder into a baby bottle, get yourself excited, and drink the bottle. What you do after that is up to you, although after play time is over, I'd recommend drinking at least the same volume of water again, for safety.

i shall do this tomorrow morning i have the bottle ready!

i did it this morning and it tatested bad but i drank it all then drank a few more glasses of water to even it out

• Like 1

Wear a baby diaper and plastic pants to work inside your big boy undies. Discreetly wet your diaper at work, then roll up and dispose of the diaper in the restroom trash, without bagging it.

Wear a baby diaper and plastic pants to work inside your big boy undies. Discreetly wet your diaper at work, then roll up and dispose of the diaper in the restroom trash, without bagging it.

im home today will do tomorrow

• Like 1

did it and got some stares in the bath room

• Like 1

I have done all the dares and punishments keep em coming!

If you want to pm me a more personal dare or what ever please and if you're feeling mean pm me a punishment for no reason and I'll do it

Wear 2 diapers and go buy a white bombshell bra from Victorias Secret letting the sales girls know it for you and want to be sure it fits.

You are evil.... I love it!! Off to the store!

well im back and my gosh i have never been that red luckily there were only a few people there but i did make up a bit of a fib so if that counts as a fail pm me my punishment