LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is she clever ?

twinkleboo

"there all my clothes Daddy bought me and i have his card aand hehe when i bored stealin was fun cuz u all dumb enough to not notice hehei even gave hints then was so clever i robbs u all blind heheh" she giggles "just my luck my dum friend didnt say she do it and told on me " (As she has had other friends that have gone to prsion for her and not once thanked them, there already out went down for 6months, as she never got caught until now.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wat wat are you doing u cant do this "- As she is being pulled through the school naked and the picked up and place on a high bed, where the drop looks little painful. she waitedas she puts her arms over her breasts and legs.

(As she feels mike lay her down on ther bed she waits for the panties she thinks to be put her , once there on, shes already thought of a plan, as he doesnt know she also took martial Art classes, and was waiting for the right moment.

As Lilly felt like a lil doll with no energy, she then felt somthing go into her mouth,and started suckin on it , she had no energy and cound believe wat was going on as he cleaned up and put a Diaper on her she was so shocked , she mummed somthing though the paci " muuff wif uuws dwing i "

So, you want me to lock you up all day again with no potty and no food?" he asked her as he gave her a little bounce.

As Lilly felt week still and hated all this bouncing, she stopped and open her mouth. Looking at him with devil eyes (wait till i get my strength back i play your silli game then im outta here your goons have hehe no match for me )

"The diaper is help remind you that you are going to depend on us to take care of you until further notice, so yes, for the time being, you will be peeing and pooping on yourself unless you can wait until I take you potty about three times a day."

"WATTTT IM GOING TO BE WEARING THIS THE WHOLE TIME OMG !!! U CANT DO THIS TO ME " She then trys to struggles pulling it off but her skirt is in the way and those mits on her are not helping. She then looks at the floor "umm question i have no shoes anything on my feet, she stomps her foot on the floor and hears her diaper crinkle, "im not walking around heres on my feet , that floor looks disgusting ewwww"

she pulls out the stupied pacifier "are serious i really have to wear this and the diaper to and these glove thgys wat the hell , your never going to make your kid umm baby wat ever your trying to do sheeesh, i shod have some of my jimmy choos to wear on my feet piff"(That she owns which worth more than $1100 a pair Shes looks at him with dagger eyes.

"I wasn't planning on putting you to bed yet," Mike answered her last question only, totally ignoring everything else she had said.