LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is she clever ?

twinkleboo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She then puts her actress voice on (but then feels her stomach tighen from no food after about 5hrs, thinkin she wish she had that big looking family breakfast that all her fathers servants place on the longest table you ever seen.

"Are you willing to behave, walk like a little lady to get cleaned up and into clean panties, and then eat what is on the table in front of you?" Ralph asked through the door.

"DONT CALL MEEE PRINCESS IM NOT your LITTLE GIRL !!" she trys to fight at him as she scatches his fore arms get off me you YOU HORRID LITTLE TOAD !!

She even try to wail her legs about as he picks her up like a little toddler.

"GET OFF ME " trying to pull her top from coming off , thinking about havin no panties on ..

"Ok ok o dressed my self now turn around both of uuu "looks at him conditioning me eh" she demanded then looked around there was no escape in here "Look were can i run to through the wall umm i donts think so"

"b b b b but FINE !!!" She lifts her hands up as he pulls it over her head, and quickly covers her self with her hands, looking as if she is going on a catwalk using her arms as fashion , and the pose she is standing in.

He hears her say good girl and isnt amused then say the daddy word again, she puffs out some air "pifft" "wat cute clothes umm i do have my own clothes did you not have my clothes brought here"