LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chastity and Diapers

Babyjosh64

piggyinnappies

Must have been TASED - how does one get off in a device that prevents getting off and with all that padding again how does one get off with no stimulation.

The only explanation I can cum up with is an involuntary tasing - shocking the heck out of the individual UNLESS he is an Alien ! LOL

• 1 month later...

Is it normal but I can successfully cum while wearing a cb 600s and a thick nappy?

It's easily possible. I can cum successfully while locked up; it's much more frustrating and way less pleasurable, plus it takes a good long time to actually reach orgasm...but it's my favorite way to relieve myself into my diapers.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this kind of chastity belt, with or without diapers.
At first glance it seems relatively comfortable to wear, and easy to clean, even when used under a diaper.

1395446131.png

On 5/31/2021 at 1:50 AM, Bel George said:

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this kind of chastity belt, with or without diapers.
At first glance it seems relatively comfortable to wear, and easy to clean, even when used under a diaper.

1395446131.png

An interesting chastity belt. I wore a locked male chastity cage a few times when I was younger because of bad behavior but it was different from the picture in your post.

On 6/3/2021 at 3:56 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

An interesting chastity belt. I wore a locked male chastity cage a few times when I was younger because of bad behavior but it was different from the picture in your post.

Self punishment?

• 2 years later...
On 4/23/2014 at 9:25 PM, Babyjosh64 said:

Is is possible to wear a chastity belt and diapers 24/7? If so what device and how to keep rash down?

I do wear my acrylic penis cage under my panties and diapers its no problem and feels great !  I am usually handcuffed and chained by my neck collar also to stop me fiddling or getting out of bed...