LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ready for new ?

twinkleboo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, as long as I'm nearby, you won't have to worry about if you wet or poopy, but I certainly think that would embarrass you at school.

Cassie sat there with a red face as he snuggles her fathers arm looking all shy, then as he say about reading she waddle off to the books "otays Daddy" and came back with it was Cinderella as she showed it to him .

"Daddy your heres umm tht man bring me heres i thout he steal away from you i crys a little" As she is being picked up and carried she thinking through her mind what did he want to talk about , maybe she is going to get out of diapers and all ok and go back to school to see her friends o then she says "Daddy o imma not wet was man fault not let me go bathroom daddy umm daddy we go arcades after tis "

As she carried into the bathroom "yup u did daddy yay arcade" She listen to him talk, but all she think of is playin at the arcade , she love the dancing one there she used to get all high scores.

Cassie felt good in her big girl panties but at same time oddly felt unsafe as wat if may happen, but she didnt think to much of it as she was excited to get to the arcade.