LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ready for new ?

twinkleboo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, we do need to find out what is causing you to wet your pants so much lately, sweetie," he fastened her finally.

"Well, you show me some different jeans you have that will fit over the diaper, and I'll let you wear those instead, okay?" he said trying to be reasonable and to give her a little room to feel like she still had a little say in what she wore out of the house.

As he hugs her she relaxs and as she does she poops her diaper a little, "ooh daddy daddy ooh" as she sits there in her diaper she trys to pull it off her but with the mits still in place has no hope. She starts crying "noo Daddy i umm i "

" but but but but Daddy arnt you going to take it off me," as she trys to pull it off her though the whole journey and then it happen again a lil of her poop fell into diaper" ooo ewwww daddy daddy . As he kept on going all way to the clinc.

"No daddy not in ther no no pleasee " As she gets pulled into the clinic "was the 2x breakfast daddy i coudnt holds no more , as she looks down and turns red when he ask ladY were the bathroom is.