LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ready for new ?

twinkleboo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she looks at her father coming towards her and pick her up - she trys to fight him -"Daddy wat are you doing get off me get off me " She hears and see as he binds her arms together." Daddy wat are you doing no please no please she does kick him while being dragged up stairs and shouts HELP HELP AHHHH !!!

Seeing her still in a fighting mood, he walked over to the bag on her floor that he had dropped there, and pick up some rope.

As she gave in to her Fathers new methods she did try and screw her face while her father put a diaper on her "Nooo Daddy pease No" As she was loosing the fight she wondered how fortunate she was small enough to fit in a baby diaper and unfortunate to be wearing right now?."

"But daddy i can dress myself i not need tis diaper around me "as it crinkles all the time. she sits there and pouts at him, "no i nots wants daddy cuz if i have then i needs go and i not go in diaper no" shakes head at him. Im not hungry"

She trys to wobble herself off the chair with her bottom.

Ralph still didn't notice that she had wet herself yet, and left it on the little girl channel while he started to clean up the living room around her.