LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

"Yeah but still eww " Rachel says making a face still it was times like that it showed how much younger in a way compared to the rest at points came to something's

Rachel looks at Quinn and ask whispering into Quinn ear "is it true then that her and ... Brittany are you know together and do stuff ?" Rachel ask blushing as she watch the food

"I would of thought nothing would scare Santana more so when it came to s-s-sex" Rachel said blushing bright red at saying the last word

"Oh Quinn the food not that good " Rachel said rolling her eyes as she ate also

"I know that Quinn remember I have to gay dads and I'm best friends with Kurt I just don't like Santana not being able to say she loves Brittany out in the open " Rachel sighs softly

"Stop being a food queen " Rachel answer back laughing then adds poking Quinn side softly with a shy smile " is my head a table for yours " Rachel teases

"Yeah I guess your right " Rachel says

"Good to know I know what to do how to handle you " Rachel jokes then rolls her eyes "if I get a flat head it's your fault " Rachel teases

"Never not dare me Quinn " Rachel joke laughing

She then pull away from Quinn and look at her Rachel frown softly but not up set more lost since that how she felt and that was the look on her face

"Ok I'll see you in the morning thanks and night Quinn " Rachel said lost and yell back when Quinn was near the tent "your welcome" a little while later Rachel went to the tent and got into the sleeping bag after a lot of fighting she made her self turn off the lamp and turn over she coved herself up to her nose and tuck her blanket under her head holding one corner in her hand near her mouth and went to sleep only to her dreams full of nightmares so she whimper in her sleep

Rachel whimpering wakes Quinn up, she looks at the small girl and sees her tossing and turning, she also notices the brunette's lamp is off. "The dark might be causing her bad dreams!"

Rachel jumps a wake rubbing the tears away "Quinn ? What is it ?" Rachel ask lost not knowing she was holding her blanket tight to her chest but being half sleep she didn't notice

Rachel shakes her head when Quinn ask if she wanted to tell her about the nightmare "no" Rachel mumbles sadly and let's out a yawn and kept cuddle up to Quinn Rachel like that someone was holding her after a nightmare no one ever done that not even her dads anymore

"Why do you call me baby ? You did it before also " Rachel mumbles sleepily then nods to answer Quinn "will you sleep with me please ?" Rachel ask softly looking really shy