LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

"Yeah just dark + woods are not my thing I'm waiting for Santana to jump out some where like in the horrors" Rachel tried joking it off as she cuddle into Quinn a little glad that the blond put her arm around Rachel

(It's coming up too 3 am were I am so I'm off to bed night )

"Well if you ever ask me truthfully I would of told you that I don't even like like Finn " Rachel inform Quinn as they walk back while she held the lamp so they could see on the way back

"What's wrong ?" Rachel ask when she heard Quinn sigh as they got close back to where everyone was "I'm going to get change for the night seem like everyone else has is it ok if I go first ?" Rachel ask still shy to dress and undress infront of Quinn

"Well now we can be friends even if we aren't in school " Rachel says understanding that Quinn couldn't be friends with the school loser in school

"Thanks Quinn " Rachel smile and went in with the lamp she was holding to get change into her dads old I <3 NY top witch look like a dress on her and some boxers witch would hide the diaper she was wearing since even more now that she didn't want Quinn to know she a bed wetter how embarrassing would that be if she knew Rachel thought after she was dress she open the tent "your turn Quinn I'll take our food over to the firer while you change " Rachel says

Rachel hugs Quinn after hearing that

Rachel smiles and takes Quinn hand when she sits down "hey Quinn do you think the food doing ok " Rachel ask not listing to the puck and what he was saying

"That's good I never made food over a open fire before " Rachel said smiling cutely

"Don't listen to him Quinn he just likes making me blush I don't get why " Rachel says leaning into Quinn a little