LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many plastic pants?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you are not envious of me

I could, but would not, I would have no place to put them and it would require me to put off more important purcheses. Besides a black rubber sheet is very unladylike

• 5 months later...

I have 3 pairs of noisy gary euroflex pants for night time Which have lasted 2 years so far with not an ounce of wear, well worth the money and 3

Pairs of cheap plastics if in feeling sleepy and I'm worried about leaking on furniture.

I wash them all by hand in the shower with soap and air dry.

I have several pair of plastic pants that I use with my cloth diapers. Altogether I have around eight pair.

I just got two pair of PUL pants from Changing Times Diaper Co. which are high backed. I'm using

them with my prefolds for overnight use. I also have two pair of PUL pants from Dependeco which

I use over my disposables. I'm making the switch to PUL to hopefully save money on replacement

costs. I find the PUL a lot cooler when I'm out and about. Also found them to be warmer during this

recent cold snap when out for my morning walk.

• 1 month later...

Gee, almast 3/4 as many as I have

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is SICK :):) Where do you keep them all? More importantly: How do I catch up?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

since all i wear is cloth diaper i have close to 24 pairs of plastic pants. as they give out i replace them. i hand wash all my and hang them out to dry. you have to be careful of hanging them in the sun since it breaks down the plastic and they won't last long.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...